Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 169 reviews
on May 5, 2016
This is one of my first product reviews. I'll be through and fair. I am VERY picky about my sunglasses. It is almost impossible to find the perfect pair, but these LOCS are about as close as it get. Either they don't hold up, or they don't fit well. I read just about every review on these before purchasing. Most were helpful, and others had minor complaints. Here are the conditions. I have had these glasses for just under a month and have already put them through hell. I work in emergency medical services, essentially on an ambulance.My particular service tends to be very hard on our gear, it's just the nature of our work. I have dropped these glasses, had them slammed against other equipment, and even had a patient snatch them off my hat and throw them across a parking lot. I will start with the negatives, with the intention of leaving you on a positive note toward the end of the review.
Negatives
1. The glasses tend to fog in certain high humidity situations. I live in the south, and we have plenty of humidity. This has only happened a few times, and is almost instantly fixed by bringing the glasses down the bridge of the nose just a touch to allow air flow behind the lenses. The fogging, while annoying, has not been bad enough that I could not see well.
2. At certain angles relative to the sun, you can't catch some decent glare off shiny objects. My eyes are photosensitive, and it still didn't cause to much of a bother.
3. The decorative silver piece fell off today from the left arm. I am not talking about the logo but the small silver piece that runs vertical on the arm near the lens. I was lucky enough to see it come off, and it snapped right back on. About 5 mins ago I took it off to glue it for extra security. Even though I ha JUST snapped it back on, it was really hard to get back off. I am assuming this happened because I, OF COURSE, dropped them on a concrete floor about 10 minuets before it fell off. Feel free to write me and ask how they are doing.
Now, the positives.
1. For the price, you CAN NOT BEAT THESE GLASSES. Seriously some of the best glasses I have owned and they are like 7 bucks. That being said throughout my military career I have owned numerous oakelys and wiley x sunglasses. These are already my favorite EVER.
2. They are super dark. NO ONE will see your eyes through these glasses. GUYS, I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS. Even thought they are SUPER dark, I didn't have a problem with them on cloudy days like one of the other reviews stated, and I have horrible eyesight.
3. They fit perfect. I was concerned because other reviews said they where way to big. To put this in context, I am 6 foot 215lbs. They fit like a glove. I have been upside down inside of wrecked cars with these things on, and even in physical situations and they haven't fallen off my face.
4. The tough material makes them seem scratch PROOF. All the punishment mine have taken and neither lens has a SINGLE scratch. That's even after someone threw them across a parking lot. They had no chips or scratches on the lenses or the frame. They are seriously tough.
5. They clean very easily, I use alcohol pads from work, and they are spotless, and it doesn't hurt them. It seems to have also helped with that small fogging issue
6. These will up your "badass" factor..
If the company made the price $40, and I needed replacements, I would still buy these glasses.That's all for now. Feel free to write me about anything else related to this product. If I know the answer, I will tell you.
Lastly I would like to say that I was not provided these glasses for a review. I just think honest reviews are important for other.
on December 14, 2016
Mine broke just taking them off my face. Twice. Brittle and delicate doesn't seem even begin to describe them. Both pairs had the tensile strength of uncooked spaghetti. If they were literally made of glass they would probably last longer. I see some reviews that say these are durable, so that tells me that there's not much in the way of consistency in the quality of manufacture. Big surprise for 7 bucks. I bought two pair since the price was so low, but I should have saved the money and bought something else. As with anything your mileage may vary.
on January 29, 2014
These shades make me look bawler! ...Why three stars then, Dave? I can't see myself in the mirror! These glasses are so dark! I have to rely upon the honest, true confessions of my entourage when they tell me how fly I look. This is a good product, maybe too good.

I don't mind the sizeable, protruding Locs logo on both sides - even stamped on the inside across from the also prevalent "made in China" stamp. This wards off the inevitable fans from asking, "Oh! Those hater-blockers are do-o-ope! ...Who made 'em?" ...Because the answer is amazingly obvious. They feel comfortable and have a classic look. The black has a decent sheen and the silver strip is a nice touch. Really, the only downside to the sunglasses is that they are so dark. I would like to use them more often because ...did I mention they look great on me?

I wouldn't recommend these to a friend without their signing a hold-harmless agreement. Let's face it, depending upon what it is that one could be doing while wearing these (operating heavy machinery, skiing), they could be down-right dangerous. When I wear sunglasses, it's usually when I'm driving and, with these, it's not the greatest idea. Believe me. I tried. I couldn't see the speedometer.
on September 4, 2013
I bought them for my husband who rides a motorcycle. He really likes these sunglasses because they have really dark lens and stay on well. His only complaint is that they don't always cut the glare. Out of all the sunglasses he has used over the years he does like these best because of the super dark lens and comfortable fit.
on June 3, 2016
These are great for the price. They fit well. Two downsides keep them from 5 stars: 1) they fit MY face so well that they can fog up in certain weather and 2) they are too dark for the high-glare overcast days we get here in the Pacific Northwest.
on March 25, 2015
I have had Locs for along time these are the real Locs but these are not the Locs style or tint like easy E or others wore to hide redeye and to keep flash photos from annoying them these are at best 40% tint not anywhere near 5% or double limo they are dark but if you want black out is go for something else I have 6 pairs now and love them all for different things and I never have to worry if I lose them they were 5 bucks etc. So If you want dark these sent your glasses size wise I wear a size 8 in new era fitted hats these glasses sent exactly to small but if your heads as big as mine they will be snug I'm 325 lbs 6ft 1 a big guy who does construction labor job so in the same sense if you have a very small head yet may look too big like and funny. IMO
on April 1, 2013
All comedy aside I have a big head and face, these glasses fit my big mug just fine. Matter of fact, I have such a huge head I end up making most glasses look like a bow legged cowboy after a few months of use.

I like this style and tint. You wear these outside you wont have to worry about not having enough tint. I wear these when I play baseball and any other outdoor sport and have never had the sun be an issue.

The thick plastic on these shades also keep my big head from warping the shape, also they are comfortable.

So in short, style, tint, wear, and size are all in this product. The nice touch, the seller gives you a felt lens bag to put these in as well as clean with.
on May 8, 2015
I gave these 4 stars because these Locs are not as dark as other reviewers say they are. If you are looking for super dark shades for sensitive eyes look elsewhere. Now, if you are looking for a pair of stylish shades that are not knockoffs, then these are for you.
on December 8, 2016
Poorly designed and made. Look good but fall apart fast - initially I liked them, and ordered 4 ea, but the hinges fall apart even faster than for the sunglasses from the dollar store.
on October 3, 2016
Updated review just to come back and say how much I love these sun glasses , I've scratched then bent them and they bend back fine , brought them to the beach dropped them and forgot them I gotta say they rock, I spent almost $7 a year ago and they still work Ive almost forgot how annoyed I was with cheap sunglasses breaking.

All in all I will say this is the best pair of sun glasses i have ever got in my whole entire life and I will cry the day that they break.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.