Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 25, 2017
ok
on August 7, 2011
I bought this shirt for my husband. When I ordered it, I was thinking that the printing was on the back. It's not, the picture is on the front. Looking at the other shirts, if I was paying better attention, I would have figured this out before I ordered it. It's a great USMC shirt, it really represents the attitude of the Marines. That being said, my youngest child (4yrs) refers to this as the "scary shirt" that he does not like.
on August 14, 2015
This was purchased for my son who plans on joining the Marines after he graduates high school, (he rarely wears anything non-Marine related) It seems to run "slightly small", but it appears to be of good quality, but most importantly, my son LOVES it.
on August 8, 2012
This shirt has not faded nor shrunk at all. The lettering is still new it looks like a brand new shirt. I bought this shirt for my uncle as a fathers day gift and he like wearing it. My uncle was a former gunnery sgt and in the marine corps for 16 years so I know why he likes it. He doesnt mind that the design is in the front why would he, he wants people to see it. Over all great shirt thanks Rothco.
on June 9, 2016
Print is on front of shirt and nothing on the back. Didn't like it that way whatsoever. Figured the print would be on the back with nothing in the front.
on November 23, 2014
Kind of baggy
on January 20, 2016
I bought this as a Fathers Day gift for my dad, a retired USMC, he loved it! Fits as expected, the design is a bit smaller than I was picturing but overall it's a nice shirt.
on March 24, 2016
Son love this. Fits as expected, good quality, holds up well with normal "boy" wear.
on July 5, 2016
Great tee and the price is much lower that other sites. Fits right.
on January 16, 2013
This is a very nice shirt. Our son loves it! The decal is nice - doesn't seem like some cheap iron on. Its well made. Got a 2x and its very roomy after washed. He normally wears a medium to large. We got it larger so it would last him. And it will because i don't see it fadeing very easily. Its really well made.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.