- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B006JH39L0
- Item model number: 88TS02
- Average Customer Review: 120 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #272,320 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
BLACKHAWK! Mens Lightweight Tactical shirt short sleeve
|Price:||$34.19 - $53.94|
- 100% Polyester
- Constructed of durable polyester/cotton ripstop
- Slit in top of pocket flap allows pens to be inserted without opening
- Hidden zipper pocket inside left pocket keeps items separate from large pocket
- Mesh catch-pocket secures a cell phone
- Zippered pocket hides below waistband
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The lightweight Tactical shirt comes equipped with water-resistant fabric treatment and mesh detailing, making it the perfect option for warm weather. It features hidden pockets and purpose-built construction.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know...it's odd that I'm knocking a star off for an extra pocket, but, it's a zipper pocket, and due to where it's at, the pocket is not only unusable if you tuck the shirt in...but that zipper, and zipper pull, rest right under the waistband of your pants and belt...and it's *rather* uncomfortable.
Awesome shirt overall, comfortable, light, wrinkle free right out of the dryer. Top notch. 5-stars if you don't tuck; 4-stars if you do.
I’m 5’9”, and skinny 135 lbs, size 38 coat. I normally wear Medium shirts, but, from reading other reviews, I ordered Small. It fits me like a tailored shirt. Movement is not restricted, but, if I worked out much, I can see that it would become tight across the chest, with elbows back. The shirt-tail pocket rides just below my belt line; in use, I have not felt the zipper and pocket there, at all.
The shirt has not shrunk in cold wash, and medium heat. It comes out wrinkle free, with the collar in great shape. Very nice.
If the shirt has any negatives, here they are. The cloth makes a faint “rustling” sound, as I move -- only noticeable when listening for it in a quiet environment. The front pockets are pretty tight (on a Small, at least), so, won’t hold much more than a notepad (especially the right pocket). The inner “phone pocket” is sized for an old Nokia candy bar phone. The outside-accessible pen slot is open along the pocket side, so, the pen will show when moving certain ways. I’m not sure how practical the narrow sleeve pocket would be for a media player; this will be my pen pocket.
This is a recent purchase. I’m not sure what design generation the shirt is. The laundry tag says Lightweight Tactical Shirt, 65-35% polyester-cotton blend, made in Bangladesh, RN: 123490. A manufacture tag shows April 2014.