- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B006JGHLQK
- Item model number: 86TP02
- Average Customer Review: 1,235 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #127,941 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
BLACKHAWK! Men's Lightweight Tactical Pants
|Price:||$49.00 - $82.43|
- 100% Other Fibers
- Large hidden zippered pocket behind Right-hand pocket keeps valuable items
- DWR (durable water Repellent) treatment resists stains and dries quickly
- Easy-access, top-opening mag pouch on each leg
- Double layering in seat and knees for added wear and protection
- Vertical zippered storage pocket outside each cargo pocket for easy access while
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Lightweight Tactical Pants combine the popular features found in the original Tactical Pants but are made using a rugged, lightweight material to create the perfect pants for warmer climates.
- Constructed of durable 6.5 oz. 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop fabric
- DuPont Teflon DWR (Durable Water Repellent) fabric treatment resists stains and dries quickly
- Double layering in seat and knees for added wear and protection
- High-quality YKK zippers and Prym snaps
- Gusseted crotch allows increased movement
- Extra-wide, reinforced belt loops accommodate BLACKHAWK! CQB/Rigger’s Belt and other belts up to 1.75” wide
- Silicone grip strip in waistband keeps shirt tucked in during extreme maneuvers
- Hidden, expandable waistband slides to increase waist size for increased mobility
- Angle-cut hand pockets have flat edges for proper placement and orientation of knives, pens, etc.
- Each leg has an easy-access, top-opening mag pouch
- Large, top-opening cargo pockets have segmented 2” elastic webbing inside to secure and properly orient up to three weapon magazines, flashlights, knives or other items for quick access
- Zippered, rear hip pocket keeps wallet secure, out of the way, and separate from large rear pockets
- Large, hidden zipper pocket behind right-hand pocket keeps valuable items secure
- Secure, vertical, zippered storage pocket on the outside of each cargo pocket
- Top-opening mag pouch pockets on each leg
- Front thigh pockets have side zipper pouch and hook & loop top to secure valuables
- 550 cord loop on front waistband allows attachment of carabiners and other items
- Reinforced hems on leg cuffs and hand pockets increased durability
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pants are awesome. They move well and the number of pockets is amazing. Main hand pockets are a touch small but 1) my hands are huge and 2) the shear number overcomes that slight issue. The double hem is as sturdy as you'l ever find without custom. I'm not tactical any longer but I am a backpacker who needs usable pockets. The beauty of these pants and tactical pants in general is price. Most times you get better clothing for a better price as the target audience with tactical clothing has MUCH less (sadly) disposable income than the target audience of Mountain Hardware or Patagucci. Sorry if that made you think......
So. All and all great pants, great price! The four is more for the color issue which may be an Amazon imaging thing.
I've added a picture of mine after dying, to me they're NOW the PERFECT color green for hiking/backpacking but YMMV.
I've been in Iraq and Afghanistan as a govt. consultant for 8 years and have gone through all of the so called 'tactical' pants. A couple big name pants were 'ok' but were still lacking when it came to fit, function and durability. There is always new stuff out there and new gear and kit items pop up on scene every day from everywhere and where I work you see stuff from all over the world. One day a pair of pants caught my eye and I asked the operator what brand they were. He was wearing these trousers 'Blackhawk Men's Warrior Wear'. Catchy name. He was really impressed with the pants and the way they held up in every situation he'd been in. I knew the guy and knew he'd been in situations which would put gear to the test.
So on his recommendation I picked up some on Amazon (great price by the way!).
He was dead on! These pants are comfortable, rugged, fit perfectly, functional, well constructed with perfectly placed pockets (only deficiency is I wish the cargo pocket was 1 inch deeper and the pocket flap 1/2 inch longer with mil spec velcro to keep it closed. I've replaced the velcro on mine. A bit tight for a 30 round mag.) The pistol mag loops work great and are located to allow easy access and withdrawal and would work in all sorts of 'civiy' applications. The material is 60/40 and has endured in all conditions I've put them thru. I've worn them in 90 degree heat and -10 degree cold (with light under armour) and have been quite comfortable.
About the material, it's not the cheap flimsy rip-stop stuff you find in the other brand named pants. It's teflon coating keeps water out, stains off, and the pants clean up with a damp cloth. Even blood wipes right up. The material is 'solid' with a tight weave (I guess that's what you call it), doesn't snag everything and is very durable and comfortable.
One of the major complaints I have had with tactical pants is the waistband constricting when I bend over or I am carrying kit around my waist. The expandable waistband in the Blackhawk Warrior Wear Lightweight Tactical Pants is awesome. I can move, twist, bend over, kneel, squat and these pants move with me. The waistband is secured with a snap and a button and there is no zipper bulge with the fly either.
The crotch area in the other pants I've worn has always been either too baggy or they put the 'boys' in jeopardy if I sit, kneel or squat without making 'preparations'. Not a problem with these pants, the crotch has an extra gusset panel that allows 'breathing' and moving room, keeping the 'boys' happy. The knees are reinforced but without a slot for insertable knee pads, not an issue really.
The belt loops are wide and in the right place to allow for a belt holster without the belt loops getting in the way. I wear the Blackhawk Rigger's Belt, have for years before it became tacti-kewl to do so, and it fits without any problems. If you carry mags on your belt there's plenty of room for a double mag set of 10mm and a 5.56 mag. My Kydex fits with no binding or bunching of the waistband or belt loops and stays in place. Inside the waistband carry is a breeze with the expandable waistband also.
A very nice quality about these Blackhawk Warrior Wear Lightweight Tactical Pants is that they don't look 'tactical'. They fit close to the body without being constricting or restricting movement, the pockets don't bag or sag with a load and conceal the contents without any printing on the outside. The material makes them look like a nice pair of street wear slacks. As far as sizes go, I'm 5'11, 190lbs, 34inch waist and bought 34x32 and they fit perfectly. The expandable waist band allows for that R&R fluctuation in waist size!
As far as I'm concerned these are the perfect 'work' pants for street or non-urban work and wear. They are not intended as combat or field pants but could get by. The next step up would be Crye Tactical Precision Wear. These pants are way more affordable and practical.
So would I recommend them... abso-effing-lutey! I won't by another brand now, these work!
Stay safe out there, keep SA at 110% 24-7... Doc