- Made in USA
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw and serpa auto lock Release
- Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique
- Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for security
- Includes belt loop and Paddle platform
- This holster will not fit polymer frame Taurus Judges
- Fits Glock 17, 22, and 31
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top-gun quality! - Defending U.S. soil takes more than the right training... it takes the right equipment. This military and law enforcement-quality Holster is designed for one smooth, quick motion... forget old-fashioned thumb breaks that slow your draw and complicate reholstering. The SERPA lock lets you draw the weapon quickly while establishing a full grip from start to finish. The patented SERPA lock engages the trigger guard as you holster the pistol using only one hand and won't let go until you release it. The release is made using your normal drawing motion, with the trigger finger beside the holster body. 5-position cant for versatility. Comes with belt loop and paddle platforms... a great value! All right handed. Right handed; Patented SERPA lock engages the trigger guard as you holster the pistol using only one hand; 5-position cant for versatility; Comes with belt loop and paddle platforms; Right handed; Order today! WARNING: Shipping restrictions apply to the product(s) above under some jurisdictions. Known Age, State and Local shipping restrictions are applied at Checkout and may result in changes to an order. BlackHawk Heavy-Duty Polymer SERPA Holster
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 3.5 x 6.5 inches; 7.9 Ounces
- Item model number : 410500BK-R
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : September 1, 2004
- Manufacturer : Blackhawk
- ASIN : B000NJXWBM
- Customer Reviews: