|Item Weight||10.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 15 inches|
|Item model number||J1A5054-A|
|Manufacturer Part Number||J1A5054-A|
BLAU J1A5054-A Audi A4 Motor Oil Change Kit - 1999-05 w/ 4 Cylinder 1.8T Engine - 5w40 (2003-06 Cabriolet)
|Price:||$54.01 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BLAU® Audi oil change kits include everything to perform the highest-quality Audi oil change
- Factory Approved Audi VW 502 00 Oil Quality Specification
- 5 Liters of 100% Fully Synthetic German RAVENOL VMO 5w40 Motor Oil
- 1 MAHLE Original Heavy Duty Large Capacity Oil Filter
- 1 OEM Drain Plug and Sealing Washer
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
• BLAU® Audi oil change kits include everything to perform the highest-quality Audi oil change
• Factory Approved Audi VW 502 00 Oil Quality Specification
• 5 Liters of 100% Fully Synthetic German RAVENOL VMO 5w40 Motor Oil
• 1 MAHLE Original Heavy Duty Improved Capacity Oil Filter
• 1 OEM Drain Plug and Sealing Washer
About RAVENOL Oil: RAVENOL oil is 100% genuine German. Manufactured and bottled in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL is revolutionizing motor oil with CleanSynto technology! Superior synthetic base stocks and advanced German engineered additive packages outperform other oils and provide maximum lubrication during extended oil change intervals. CleanSynto technology is proven to clean and keep internal engine components cleaner, maximize engine durability, reduce maintenance costs, improve fuel mileage, and reduce engine emissions. RAVENOL oils also feature formal factory approvals from many world leading manufactures such as Audi / VW (VAG), BMW, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, General Motors (GM), Mercedes-Benz, MACK, MAN, MTU, Porsche, Renault, Steyr Motors, TATRA, Volvo, ZF, and others.
MAHLE Original Oil Filters: MAHLE is an Official O.E. oil filter manufacturer that has been supplying oil filters to the German automakers for years. Since the late 1920s MAHLE has set the standard in filtration as Germany's premier automotive filter manufacturer. MAHLE's continuous engineering and innovation is driven by performance. MAHLE oil filters use the latest generation in oil filter designs, state-of-the-art oil filter materials, and are specifically designed for your engine.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|