BLISS Chef Knife - Walnut Handle - Full Tang - Razor Sharp Edge - Damascus Steel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WALNUT HANDLE - We have equipped this chef knife with a beautiful walnut handle that will impress all your friends!
- FULL TANG - Our full tang chef's knife is perfectly balanced and makes cutting a breeze.
- BRASS BOLSTER AND BUTT - Made from high quality brass that resists rust, and looks great!
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - 100% Satisfaction or your Money Back, No Questions Asked. Our Chef Knifes have been built with Perfection in Mind. Ideal Gift for Weddings, Birthdays, Special Treats for Loved ones and more... You can't lose. Limited Supply, Order Now before they are Sold Out! You Deserve this!
- RAZOR SHARP EDGE - Our chef's knife has one of the sharpest blades on the market!
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
BLISS 9" Classic Chef Knife - High Quality Damascus Steel - Lifetime Guarantee - Razor Sharp Edge
This is our 9″ Chef Knife out of the Classic 4 Piece Set. The Classic Chef Knife is the perfect all-round knife capable of tackling any cooking task you throw at it.
When designing this knife we met with several different local Indianapolis Chefs to make sure our knife was going to perform to the best of its ability. The weight coupled with the razor sharp edge will make sure you can slice, dice, or mince anything without adding any stress to your wrist.
This will not only make cooking easier, but all round more enjoyable.
These knives are made from extremely durable Damascus steel that is guaranteed to last a lifetime if maintained properly.
Bliss Knife Works fully stands behind every knife with the guarantee that its craftsmanship will last forever. That is our promise in bringing you the highest quality knives available.
Click "Add To Cart" now to get your hands on this one of a kind Chef's knife!!
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I ended up returning this knife, I could not find anybody willing to sharpen it, and it was dangerously dull. I ended up buying the Wustof 200th anniversary knife and am very happy with it.