3-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
BLITZART Huracane 38" Electric Skateboard Electronic Longboard 17mph 350W Hub-Motor 3.5" 90mm
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ■ GREAT RANGE AND SPEED – Fly down the streets with confidence and style on this electric skateboard with remote. On this longboard skateboard cruiser you can reach a max speed of up to 17 MPH. It has a range of 6-8 miles once it is fully charged. It’s equipped with a secured 36V, 4.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery pack (battery included) which can be fully charged within 3 hours.
- ■ ERGONOMIC WIRELESS REMOTE – Our electric skateboard remote controller is comfortable and easy to grip. With an easy-to-hold wireless remote that controls acceleration and deceleration, it has a mode and speed for beginners or advanced skaters. It also comes with reverse capability. An ergonomic wrist strap for the electric skateboard remote controller helps to prevent dropping.
- ■ MAPLE WOOD AND BAMBOO DECK WITH PREMIUM GRIP TAPE – The deck consists of strong and supple 7-ply maple wood and has 2 layers of bamboo on the bottom of the board. This layered construction gives your longboard deck more flexibility and sturdiness. The deck is outfitted with grip tape to keep the rider’s feet firmly in place and stay on the board, which supports a max weight of 250lbs.
- ■ 350W MOTOR WITH REGENERATIVE BRAKING – When it comes to hub motors vs belt drive motors, hub motors are more reliable and less problem-prone. For this reason, we only use hub motors. Our hub motors also give the board an aesthetically pleasing appearance to the overall design. Your electric skateboard can also be kicked like a regular board even without juice, making it easier to use no matter where you take it.
- ■ SHIPS FULLY ASSEMBLED - Save yourself the time and hassle of assembly when you can ride your board instantly out of the box.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Our company is located in the southern side of California and naturally we are influenced by the simplicity of surf and longboard lifestyle. We strive to bring that feeling of freeform you get from surfing and longboard riders within our own products. Making sure our products only use high quality designs to bring comfort and flexibility to all groups and ages. Start today and find out what we are talking about from your very first ride!
More Color Choices
Four great colors to choose from. Replaceable accessories are available for Customization!
Specification for Huracane
RANGE AND SPEED - With a max speed of over 17 MPH and range up to 10 miles on one charge. Equipped with a secured 36V and 4.4Ah Lithium-Ion battery pack that can be fully charged within 2.5 hours.
Premium Deck Design
6 Layers of MAPLE WOOD + 2 Layers of BAMBOO DECK & PREMIUM GRIP TAPE - The 6-ply maple wood deck sandwiched between a layer of bamboo on the top and bottom of the board giving it more flexibility and sturdiness. The deck is outfitted with grip tape and is concave to keep the rider's feet firmly in place and stay on the board. Supports up a max weight of 250 lb.
Easy and ready to go
SHIPS FULLY ASSEMBLED AND READY TO RIDE - Save yourself the time and hassle of assembly when you can ride your board instantly out of the box.
ERGONOMIC WIRELESS REMOTE - Easy to hold wireless remote that controls acceleration and deceleration with reverse capability. Two speed modes to beginners and advanced riders. Hold function to assist getting on and off the board. Remote control is rechargeable and comes with wrist strap.
WHY CHOOSE A HUB-MOTOR BOARD?
350W BRUSHLESS HUB-MOTOR: Hub Motor vs Belt Driven Motor? Hub motors are more reliable and less problematic. Our hub motors give the board an aesthetically pleasing appearance to the overall design. Hub-motors are much quieter than belt driven motors. More importantly, the hub motors board can be kicked like a regular board with or without battery.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerDisclaimer: Maximum range and top speed may vary due to factors such as weight of the rider and road conditions. The listed range and speed is observation of a rider of 170 lbs. and traveling on mostly flat roads. There is a manufacturer's limited warranty of three month (under normal use) on motor and battery. All Blitzart products are covered by the manufacturer's three month limited warranty against defects, subject to limitations. WARNING: This electric skateboard is intended to be used as ride on device. It is NOT designed for doing tricks(such as jumping and flipping) or slides and grinds. Warranty is voided if there are signs of rough use. US based customer service available from 10AM-5PM Mon-Fri PST.
Showing 1-6 of 190 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My initial thoughts on this board are primarily positive. Quick highlights:
-Very fast board
-Remote control pairs to the board instantly
-Battery indicator could be improved to better gauge the percentage of battery remaining
-Heavy, which may be an issue for smaller/lighter people (not an issue in my case)
I think it's important I start off by noting that I've never skated before and this purchase was simply to have an alternative to get around the city when I'm lazy to use my bike and when there is too much traffic to use my car. So far all I can is I LOVE THIS BOARD!!! It's been about 2 weeks now and I feel very confident riding it now at its full speed. The description above about the range, speed, charge time, and control functionality are all spot on. I've taken this board out 3 times on a fully charged battery and have been able to go about 16-19 mph, 10-12 miles, and love being able to reverse on the board. Also, the big wheels make you feel much safer riding on bumpy terrain but the feeling of riding on surfaces like this definitely takes some getting used to.
All in all, I definitely do not consider this a toy, because just like my other means of transportation, this has taken me from point A to point B. However, that is also not to say that more expensive/popular boards will not outperform the Blitzard. My thought process on this is, unless you plan to competitively race with this board, the speed and quality you get from this favorably priced board is more than fare for most people. Made a quick video to show the board in action. I'll be back in a few weeks with updates. Thanks!
I received the replacement motor wheel Wed night after calling Monday afternoon (CA --> FL no less). Customer service excellent. Online video walks me through the replacement---not for the mechanically-challenged though. But the surprise was when I started riding again: The new acceleration and breaking was five times better than on the first motor----I guess it was defective even before it died. Had to switch back to low speed to learn to deal with the acceleration and breaking. Even more fun than before, but did put on a helmet before I switch to fast mode. Really enjoying this "sport" and the board itself. Great toy and looks like I can use it for commuting.
On note: Lost two nuts holding the battery---highly recommend tightening all nuts regularly, especially if your pavement isn't all smooth all the time. Will post again in a month to report on how it stands the test of time. But for now, 5 stars!
Amazing battery i can ride for 2 days without charging about 13-15 miles. For that price is the very best you can get! Very easy instructions! Love it, love it, love it!!!
Update.... I have had issues with these boards disconnecting from the remotes. I bought 2 and had to send both back. 1 for an exchange and the other for a refund. I would’ve sent both back but gave it away to a friend. I would say you get what you pay for ! I’m gonna invest in a boosted board going forward.