BLITZU Cyborg 168H USB Rechargeable Headlight SUPER BRIGHT Bike Light - Helmet Front Light Accessories. High Intensity LED Fits on any Bicycles. Easy To install for Cycling Safety Flashlight
|Sale:||$18.82 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$21.17 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ Introducing the ALL NEW Blitzu Cyborg 168H Bike Headlight. It features 50 micro-LED chips emits up to 168 Lumens. Simple to install - Mount this bike front light anywhere you want in seconds, such as the handlebar, the seat post or anywhere on the frame. Mount this front bike light on the front of your helmet and you have yourself a bike helmet light.
- ✔ NEW and IMPROVED - You deserve the best! The Cyborg is 50% larger and 15% brighter than our best seller Cyclops bike light. It provides more visibility than any other bike lights in the market! This improves safety tremendously as most bike-car collisions are due to inadequate side visibility. Practical, Reliable, and Durable. Drop-tested from 2 meter, impact resistant and built to perform. Water resistant rated to IPX4 - Protected against splashing water from any angle.
- ✔ ULTRA-BRIGHT TO KEEP YOU SAFE - The Cyborg 168H bicycle light produces an extraordinarily wide-beamed of WHITE light which is eye-catching from all angles. Get the Bike light Set, Front and Back. We strongly recommend to equip your bike with the X1 Rear Light, the Cyborg 168T Bicycle Tail Light OR the Cyclops 120T Back Light to enhance maximum visibility on the road.
- ✔ USB Rechargeable Front Bicycle Light - Stop Wasting Your Money and Never Buy Batteries Again. The Cyborg 168H bicycle head light charges from your computer or any device with a USB port. Only takes 2 hours to fully charge. This Bicycle Headlight has 6 modes: Low (6hrs run time), Mid (2hrs 15 mins run time), High (1hr 30 mins run time) , 50% Flashing (5hrs run time), 100% Flashing (3hrs run time), and Strobe (2hrs 30 mins run time).
- ✔ ORDER NOW WITH NO RISK - Buy from Blitzu for your 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Your satisfaction is our guarantee! If you aren't happy with the Cyborg 168H front bike light for ANY reason within 30 days of purchase, let us know and you get your money back! That's how confident we are that you will love it! This guarantee applies only to products purchased by the end-user from the manufacturer - Blitzu. Purchases made through other sellers are not warranted by the manufacturer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Display Weight||32 grams|
|Item Weight||0.07 pounds|
|Package Height||1.7 x 3.2 x 4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
Ever run out of batteries unexpectedly? Annoying, isn’t it? Now you can say goodbye to weekly battery changes with the Cyborg 168H Bicycle Headlight!
The 168H bike safety light is super bright, Never worry again about riding in the dark!
It is SUPER BRIGHT, LIGHTWEIGHT, and STYLISH, GUARANTEE!
All in one design bicycle light
- Super bright 168 lumen output bicycle front light led
- 180 degree visibility
- No wires or external batteries
- Only 32 grams total with internal battery
- The 168H bike head light is Water resistant IPX-4 rating, weather tight design ensures all condition use
- Can be used as a bicycle helmet light, mountain bike headlight, road bike lights, kid's bike safety light and More!
- Charges from your computer or any device with a USB port.
- 2 hour charging time
- Automatic, fully charged cut-off system
- Smart charging ensures longer battery life
Simple control button
- Conveniently located on top of the light for easy access
6 Lighting modes
- Low/Mid/High/50% Flashing/100% Flashing/Strobe
- Horizontal or Vertical mounting
Buy from Blitzu for your 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! This guarantee applies only to products purchased by the end-user from the manufacturer - Blitzu. Purchases made through other sellers are not warranted by the manufacturer.
Bike Safety Light - Emergency Bike lights Rechargeable and Safety Bike Light .
What are you waiting for? Add it to your shopping cart and BUY NOW!
The Cyborg 168H bike light SHIPS FROM THE USA ONLY. Blitzu is the only authorized manufacturer to sell this product.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Seller Warranty DescriptionORDER NOW WITH NO RISK! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We are so confident you will love the Cyclops bike light that we offer 30 days Money Back Guarantee with one year warranty!
Top Customer Reviews
Definitely a bright safety light. Bright enough to be seen from all angles, without being so bright that you are in danger of blinding fellow cyclists, pedestrians, or motorists.
Simple installation. Goes right on the bike in less than 5 seconds.
Multiple options for installation. 4 different options.
Easy to use. Light starts up in solid mode, press and hold for flashing strobe mode. 1 second press to turn off.
Extremely bright on the peripherals of the light. There is definitely more than 180 degrees of light on each axis. Much closer to 270 degrees. If you have it mounted up on your handlebars, you will be in danger of blinding yourself. I mounted mine vertically on the head tube, so I don't have to worry about it.
As stated above, and you can see in the attached pictures, this IS NOT meant to be a primary light source. You will struggle to see more than 15'-20' in darkness. If you are looking for a primary, I would highly recommend looking for something with between 600-800 lumens.
Cheap feel. The USB port cover flexes if pressure is put on it. But, since this is <$20, I'm willing to accept some misses in fit and finish, as long as it functions properly.
I will update this review once I see how long the battery lasts. I have been riding with it on the High flash mode.
**Update - Average runtime has been about 2 ish hours. It still emits light after 2 hours, but not to the point that I would consider it effective to use. I have been using it in flashing mode, either Medium or High. I do not use the strobe. I have no reservations about this light. Again, great as a safety light. You will be seen, and you won't run the risk of blinding people. The USB charging works excellently. Do not spend money on lights that require you to use replaceable batteries. It's not worth your money. Get one that you can recharge. No issues recharging.
Easy and quick to charge via the short USB cable, but have to remember to take them off the bike after each ride to ensure that they're ready to go for the next one. But the charge seems to last for a long time and I haven't come close as far as I know to running out on my couple hour rides. If I had any quibble at all it would be that the "locking" mechanism by which they attachment to the bike is a bit fiddly. The rubber strap itself is good and solid, but the small square plastic slot the light back fits into is difficult to get the light into sometimes in a tight space, such as on the seat seat post between the top tube and the carry bag under the saddle. I can make it lock in with a bit of fussing each time, but it's not a simple snap and go as it is with the front light which has more room.
----- Updated 3.25.2016 -----
Changing my rating from 5 to 4 stars: This morning when taking off both lights to charge for a ride tomorrow, the plastic retaining clip snapped on one (it had already on the other). This makes both lights now, front and back, without any kind of fastener to keep the light in the slotted holder, other than gravity and friction. Neither of these breakages are from wear and tear as they've only been taken out a few times for charging since adding them to the bike. I'm trusting they'll both stay in during future rides, but will be returning one or both if they pop out and I can't rely on them to stay attached to the bike.