BLITZU Gator 390 USB Rechargeable LED Bike Light Set, Bicycle Headlight Front Light & Free Rear Back Tail Light. Waterproof, Easy to Install for Kids Men Women Road Cycling Safety Commuter Flashlight
|Price:||$22.97 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ USB RECHARGEABLE & EXTREME LONG RUN TIME - Stop Wasting Your Money on batteries! Never Buy Batteries Again! Both the headlight and taillight are USB rechargeable. All you need is a USB cord (included!) and a power source to recharge (Computer, laptop or a cellphone charger) The Gator 390 USB Bicycle Light features Smart Charging Technology and has Runtime of 2+ hours on the highest setting, making it the BEST bike light in the market! GET YOURS TODAY!
- ✔ INCREDIBLY BRIGHT TO KEEP YOU SAFE - FREE TAIL LIGHT INCLUDED FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! BE SEEN and commute in CONFIDENCE! Instantly improve your visibility & safety. You will be shocked and amazed at how bright it is! The Gator 390 is powered by the latest CREE LED that provides an Ultra Bright 390-lumen output and up to 300 feet beam length. BUY IT NOW!
- ✔ VERSATILE AND EASY TO INSTALL - Leave your screwdrivers in the toolbox, Gator 390 bicycle light installs, and detaches in under 2 seconds with NO tools required. Use it as a flashlight and keep it inside your emergency kit. Can be mounted almost anywhere; Fits on your stroller, mower, snow blower, skateboard, wheelchair, motorcycle, trike, BBQ grill, scooter, ebike, boat, kayak, and more! Click the ADD TO CART button now!
- ✔ DURABLE, LIGHT WEIGHT & WATER RESISTANT - When reliability matters and every gram is critical, Gator 390 is your priority choice with only 56 Grams and IPX4 Rated, meaning you’re 100% covered in all types of severe weather! DON'T WAIT, GET IT NOW!
- ✔ORDER NOW WITH NO RISK! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – The Gator 390 is the BEST SELLER on Amazon for a reason! BEWARE OF CHEAP IMITATIONS. Only Gator 390 sold by BLITZU (and Fulfilled by Amazon) are guaranteed to be the top quality, with excellent customer service. Keep one set for yourself and share one with a friend or family member. Every light purchase comes with a ONE-YEAR HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY and friendly customer service provided by BLITZU, Proud to be a U.S. based company.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At Blitzu, we are cyclists just like you. We are proud to design, engineer, and test our leading lights at our US based facility. We are committed to build the highest quality lighting systems available anywhere in the world because we understand the importance of proper lighting for every cyclist’s visibility and safety.
DAYTIME NOTICEABLE TECHNOLOGY - Be visible when it matters the most. Did you know 75% of cycling accidents happen in daylight? The GATOR 390 features the latest technology to keep you visible NOT ONLY at night but also at daytime.
SAVE YOUR MONEY AND HASSLE – Never Waste Your Money on Batteries again! Save the Hassle to Replace Batteries Every Week, It’s a WIN-WIN! The front and back light are both USB Rechargeable. They charge from your computer or any device with a USB port. Takes 2 hours to fully charge and has a Runtime of 2+ hours on the highest setting.
FREE USB RECHARGEABLE TAIL LIGHT – This set comes with a rechargeable headlight and a rechargeable tail light (FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME) making your bicycle stand out with an unmatched 360º visibility so you and your loved ones are safer in any low light conditions.
VERSATILE, MORE THAN A BIKE LIGHT - Can be used as an emergency flashlight, keep it inside your car, basement, attic, and emergency kit. Use it when you’re running, jogging, hiking, camping, walking your dog, cycling, changing a tire, night time family/kids activities, power outage and MORE! Enjoy enhanced visibility and comfort knowing you'll be safe and secure at any time of the day.
All in one design bicycle light
- The headlight and tail light are both USB Rechargeable - Daytime Noticeable Technology: features the latest technology to keep you visible NOT ONLY at night but also at daytime - One Touch Dismount Button, press and slide the light out without removing the whole mounting bracket - Super bright 390 lumen output bicycle front light led - No wires or external - Water resistant IPX-4 rating, weather tight design ensures all condition use
More than a bike light - Can be used as an emergency flashlight, keep it inside your car, basement, attic, and emergency kit. Use it when you’re running, jogging, hiking, camping, walking your dog, cycling, changing a tire, night time family/kids activities, power outage and MORE! Enjoy enhanced visibility and comfort knowing you'll be safe and secure at any time of the day. GET YOURS TODAY!
USB Rechargeable - Charges from your computer or any device with a USB port. - Never Waste Your Money on Batteries again and say goodbye to weekly battery changes
Free Tail Light Included - Comes with a rechargeable headlight and a rechargeable tail light (FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME) making your bicycle stand out with an unmatched 360º visibility so you and your loved ones are safer in any low light conditions.
Smart Charging - 2 hour charging time - Automatic, fully charged cut-off system - Smart charging ensures longer battery life
Simple control button - Conveniently located on top of the light for easy access
4 Lighting modes - Low/Mid/High/Flashing
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has visible pwm on 'low' (100 lumens) and much better but still there on medium(200) and no pwm on high/blink(390 advertised).
The color temperature is about 6000k, so it's a bit blue, not harsh like the cheap crap though.
Comparing it to 4500k convoy L6 3C on low and medium, I would say the gator gets closer to 300 lumens OTF. It's got a good spotty optic with some spill, which is great for bikes.
On the inside, we find a 1200mah 1s lipo battery (4.4 watt hours) which means, at 100 lumens/watt, the light will be burning at 3 watts or so. Don't expect more than 1.5 hours out of high mode.
The housing is plastic and the USB is not waterproofed. The little rubber thing protecting the port is the only defense against water from the rear. It should survive a downpour, but don't take it swimming.
The taillight is generic and maybe 40 lumens (cell phone light brightness) but has l/m/h solid and blinky (double click to change) and I was too lazy to open it up. The charging circuits should be safe and since I don't have a multimeter I can't check how much current it draws. Probably around 500ma which is low enough not to harm at least the main light's battery.
I've been riding with this combo at night and haven't run out of battery yet. The Tail light is surprisingly bright..
You should no doubt be visible from far away. *Note about tail light* to shut off.. Hold the button and it will shut off.. otherwise it continually cycles through modes.. The headlight shuts off after you cycle passed the blinking mode.
I have not tested its waterproof abilities as of yet.. But It seems sealed enough to handle rain.
The light gives "good enough" visibility while riding on roads and paved trails.. For $20 Bucks, This really is worth it.
If you are a Mountain Biker who wants a light for Serious winding woodsy trails.. I would opt for something more expensive and brighter.
Even if and When I decide to upgrade lights this will be an awesome back up and weighs almost nothing so even bringing it with inside a mounted bag would be simple.
So.. If You just bought a bike or looking for your first light to ride around town or put on your kid's bike.. This Light will do the trick..
I Gave this product 5 stars because It's Value per dollar.. I would buy again and would def recommend to a friend.
*Year and a Half Review*
Product still works It's been through a lot with me.. even being hit by a car.. rain.. mudd.. etc.. Still works as new.
The Taillight that came with it worked quite well.. but.. I lost it last week.. no fault to the product itself. I bought a taillight from same manufacturer the Blitzu Cyborg. It is notably brighter and better but I still miss the other taillight.. it worked well.
The headlight itself is not good for trail riding.. and if you are not a night rider often but want to stay legal and be able to see a bit.. For it's price.. it is def adequate which is why it maintains it's 5 star review. I have since added a brighter light seen as the left beam in my photo. But the Blitzu Gator still does it's job.
Top international reviews
I bought 4 for my family and that are easy to install on different bikes and really effective.
It has a good battery life in a single charging cycle. I've been out in the ice cold winterly weather and they works brilliantly!
The front light: has the ability of vary in strength by the push of the button, so I can choose from how the light conditions of the road is, and also means that power capacity is saved to those pinch black places. The light also makes reflective details nice and visible.
Backlight: easily seen from way long distances away , in all kinds of whether conditions. I love this kit. It's waterproof too, so they takes snow and rain hassle free. I love them, and to it's price unbeaten till now!!
It's mounting base is installed just in a matter of a few minutes. They hold them perfectly in place, and is adjustable. That means I can make them do their job properly at any time.
What more to ask for? I'm thrilled!
I received on Friday and used on the Saturday and my friends said that it looked great from behind, I think they were talking about the light, lol, and could be seen really clearly.
Don't be put off by the price, this is a great piece of kit, and don't worry about the USB chargers, everyone has additional one better than they provide to charge these up.
I'm not keen on the mechanism to mount the light it tends to make the light wobble about especially on bumpy roads (which is just about any road in London) & the light does not easily detach. So overall I would not recommend