- Product Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 16 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 26 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004TAAVD8
- Item model number: 56300
- Average Customer Review: 67 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #371,657 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
BLOCK Black Archery Target 22"
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This target is ideal for outfitters,deer camps or those who love to launch long-range shots in the backyard.
- 4 sided shooting
- Stops all field tips & broadheads
- Easy arrow removal
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Polyfusion design enhances target performanceThe longer lasting target with easy arrow removal resulting in less fatigue and better practice. Very lightweight and the most advanced archery target on the market.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Functionally the target allows easy arrow removal. Several hundred arrows in and it's holding up well. I imagine this target will stop thousands of arrows before it should be replaced. The design allows for shooting four of the six sides. Cheaper targets only allow two. Practice broadheads are stopped easily but they damage the material more than the field points.
Really other than the higher cost I cannot think of a negative for the target.
Overall very happy with the target, though I don't think the black foam coating will last that long... time will tell. Its doesn't really "self heal" as some users have reported. Maybe with micro-diameter shafts, but not full size shafts.
I won't be shooting broadheads into it (I have a different target). It will stop them, but you wil dramatically reduce the life of the target... but for field points, I can see this target lasting a very very long time.