- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00PP83QQ2
- Item model number: IP-SPXL-ZVJQ
- Average Customer Review: 1,286 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,631 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
BLOM Original. Women's Headband for Yoga or Fashion, Workout or Travel. Happy Head Guarantee. Super Comfortable. Designer Style & Quality.
|Sale:||$14.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. FREE Returns. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.05 (12%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BLOM'S PATENT PENDING DESIGN. MULTI STYLE. With moveable knot and pleat detailing, you can style the headband to suit your mood, hairstyle, or activity. Wear it wide, turban style, folded, pleated front - just to name a few of the options. Fully reversible.
- COMFORT & SWEAT WICKING. Premium quality & silky soft rayon viscose fabric made from natural wood cellulose wicks the sweat away for maximum comfort.
- HAPPY HEAD PROMISE. We hate headband headaches as much as you. We've designed our headband so it's really comfortable without slipping around. Most likely you'll forget you're even wearing it. Return it for free if it doesn’t work for you.
- MULTI-SEASON. Wear it to cover your ears on cool or windy days, as a sweat headband on warmer days, or double it up on really chilly days (or lazy hair days!).
- GO AUTHENTIC. BLOM's Multi Headband has inspired others to create similar looking products. Buy BLOM with the knowledge you're buying the original and the best.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BLOM's Multi Headband is no ordinary headband.
It’s got you covered whether you're looking for a stylish way to wick sweat and keep your hair in place during your workout, or rock a unique style for an evening out. You'll feel the touch of luxury that's part of every BLOM product.
Quality matched with style
- Ethically made in Bali, Indonesia, out of high quality soft rayon viscose.
- Features a beautiful hand cast gold brass insignia sewn on one side of the headband
Wear your BLOM Multi Headband 12+ ways
- Our versatile, one size headband can be styled over 12 different ways. Every head wrap comes with a styling card detailing 12 ways to wear it thanks to its Patent Pending design.
- Great for sports, running, outdoor activities, yoga or fashion.
Dimensions and Materials
- When laid flat the headband measures 9.5 inches x 5.9 inches (24cm x 15cm)
- Made out of medium-light stretchy fabric that stretches well when pulled so it doesn't feel too tight on your head.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Take it from me, I've given any and every brand a try. In my 26 years of life, I can't say that I've ever found a headband that would stay in place, not be too tight AND look good on my (what I always thought was a) weirdly shaped head. Yet being a highly active person with way too much hair in my face all the time, I never had a choice, I thought I was simply stuck with sub-par headbands for life.
Then in one "last" attempt in my never ending quest to find the perfect headband, BLOM popped up. I had never heard of them so I did a little research - from what I gathered, it was a promising proposition. They seem to be a relatively new active wear company, and came out with just a line of headbands for now to test the waters, it seems that they will soon be selling clothing as well.
I personally didn't care for the "10 ways to style" because that's not what makes the product unique - you see the multi-way stuff everywhere, and honestly, it's not REALLY 10 completely different styles, it's like 2 styles that have 5 slight variations. But it's not a big deal either way. What really makes this product shine in my opinion is its quality and how it feels on your head. Which is 99% of what matters - and I think they should showcase that more instead of focusing so much on the styling.
But it's true, it really is so comfortable and soft, I've already sweat through it multiple times, washed it, and it still looks great! I bought a second one within days of receiving the first one, I even got my friend to get one. It's definitely a wear-everywhere-all-day kind of headband, the colors are really pretty and go well with both fitness attire and everyday fashion. It's perfect for hot yoga, spin class - anything that makes you sweat really, or anytime you have a bad hair day/are in a hurry! And for how much I use it, it's a really good price - I've seen these "boutique" style headbands go for over twice the price (Hello Anthropologie and your $45 headbands...)
On an ending note, I must say that I think this would generally fit better on bigger heads, hence my problem with normal headbands being too constricting/falling off - if you have a smaller head and can wear most headbands with no problem, you may find that this is big and awkward. Just my two cents!
My only criticism is that it can have a kind of folksy look. The first day I wore it, my husband asked if I was going to make pancakes.
No, Matt, I'm not.