Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BLU Diva X Blue - New Model
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on December 29, 2013
This is a fun phone, but get help from your carrier when you configure this phone to work on their network. I spent a few hours trying to get this hooked up to H2O - but that's mostly because I love the journey. Others may not share that mentality.

The first issue was getting my internet and mms to work correctly with H2O. I had to create two data connections, one for internet and the other for MMS and specify via the built in applications to use one or the other. I like the power of complete control, and it makes sense once I had it setup - but to figure this out on my own without the assistance of an in depth manual with examples really got me. All other phones I've worked with kept both internet and mms settings under one heading. I'm pretty sure the reason is to provide the user complete control over which sim card is used for different actions.

The second issue, still unresolved (waiting on Blu's response from tech support), is this phone's inability to properly handle .vcf files or to properly receive contacts from other devices. With other feature phones I could just clear out the whole address book, export contacts from outlook as .vcf files on my desktop, and repopulate the whole phone again with updated contact information over bluetooth or through a file transfer. Not so here. Still, being that I carry an iPod with me - I still have my contacts on me. It's just that I don't have the luxury of seeing their names on screen as they call.

With that out of the way, let me get on with the good things.
1. It is very light.
2. It looks great for the price. Shoot I bought pack of razor head replacements that cost more then this fully functional cell phone.
3. It has a TV tuner, oh wow my sides were hurting when I saw the Spanish channel pop up. I have relatives who travel to the Philippines from time to time and they'd get a kick out of this.
4. It is a phone. A fully functional < $50 phone unlocked and with no contract.

Definitely would recommend buying this model for those who don't want to bring their expensive units over seas or for those here in the states that just don't care about all the "techno-wizardy" offered by modern smartphones. For those looking for something with more technological oomph though, look to Blu's smartphone offerings instead. That Life Pure is looking very nice.
on February 8, 2014
Pathetic design; obviously not consumer -tested: Impossible to open without a tool & without damaging case to insert/change sim card. I needed a phone to use when traveling worldwide; hence changing out sim cards frequently. Too many steps to SMS. Worst of all, when texting, window it constantly closed out on me when I hit the key (too) close above # 3 key. I am returning without question.
on March 17, 2014
Ordered this product looking for a simple cheap replacement for my current phone. I can't actually evaluate the product itself because when the box showed up instead of the Diva X I received a completely different phone, the Spark TV model (a little baby phone with no buttons). At the time I needed a phone more urgently than I needed any particular phone so I decided to just give it a try and see if I could make that phone work. I couldn't. However my disappointment in the functionality of BLU's other products is outside the scope of this review. I contacted customer service when the problem first occurred and was offered an exchange / refund. As my old phone had become all but unusable I inquired whether it would be possible to exchange the product without my having to ship the old phone back and wait without a phone for till the replacement showed up, I was informed that this would not be possible. Finally I shipped back the phone I never ordered in an attempt to exchange it for the one I purchased in the first place and after about a week and a half a refund for my original purchase showed up on my account, I never received a replacement. Which all things considered, I should probably be grateful for.
on November 8, 2014