BLU G90-6.5” HD+ Smartphone with Triple Main Camera, 64GB+4GB RAM and Android 10 -Black
|Display Size||6.5 Inches|
|Operating System||Android 10.0|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6.5” HD+ Infinity Display with Curved Glass; Android 10 OS
- Triple Main Camera: 16MP + Depth Sensor + 8MP Wide Angle 120° Camera with Flash, and 13MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 4GB RAM Micro SD up to 128GB; MediaTek Helio A25 Octa-Core 1.8GHz | 4,000mAh Battery with 10W Quick Charge, USB Type-C, Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Includes 3GB FREE DATA – Each device comes with 3GB fast data from SIMO, the pre-installed mobile data app that connects you to the internet and your favorite Apps. The SIMO app delivers high-speed 4G LTE data at low flat rates without a SIM, WiFi network, or carrier plan. Use it right out of the box with 3GBs and connect anywhere in the USA or 130+ countries worldwide.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Stand out with loud hues. Reach for vivid colors. Turn heads with gorgeous surfaces that attracted all that lay eyes on it. The G90 is stunning expression of you. Available in Blue, Magenta, and Black.
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 17 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Screen size at 6.5" but its only 720 X 1600 RESOLUTION | 269PPI - brightness is really bad if your outside.
2. 4gb ram and 64gb storage is decent but used memory when nothing running is 2.7gb and preloaded bloatware takes a big chunk of usable space until you remove it. I dont need preloaded games, tiktok, something called SIMO, a 3rd party news app that gives you trash and ad's and a few other apps.
3. Camera's are decent for entry level phones but dont go out trying to win any contests with it.
Blu kinda did a decent job but they really need to just make a few decent phones and use much better quality processors and keep them up to date on a regular basis and they would sell a bunch more if their rquality improved.
There is one minor downside that I've noted after a night of using it.
See, the volume on headphones (for bluetooth anyway), goes from quiet to loud from 40 to 50%. I'd compare it to like listening to a cat purr loudly and a glass jar shattering in terms of volume change. Again, I haven't used wired earbuds yet, and it could also just be that my wireless buds don't like to play nice with this phone. Not sure yet.
Overall it's a pretty good phone for how low it's priced, even with the flaws.
Update: (11/6/20 I couldn't tell if the phone was charging, and a fine gentleman in customer service couldn't tell me how to find out. Later, I decided to unplug from the charger and use my computer's USB. Nothing showed with the phone off, but several hours later, when I turned the phone on this time, a BIG icon showed it was 86% charged, and now it's completely charged.
Oh, and the manual is mostly worthless. There aren't step by step instructions for charging. In fact, there are no step by step procedures for absolutely anything. You're on your own.