|Item Weight||13.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.7 x 7.5 x 7.7 inches|
|Special Features||500Wh battery backup,It can provide you with power in any emergency situation, Size:11.6*7.5*7.7inch Weight:13.6lbs,with the foldable handle design, it is much space-saving to carry around for outdoor activities, A pre-installed MPPT in the BLUETTI AC50S allows up to 40% faster charging speed from the solar panels.|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $85.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
BLUETTI AC50S 500Wh Portable Power Station with Solar Panel Included, 300W/Dual AC Outlet Solar Generator Camping Battery Backup for Travel Trip RV Home Bundle w/120W Solar Charger
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.7 x 7.5 x 7.7 inches|
|Item Weight||13.6 Pounds|
|Output Wattage||300 Watts|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Portable Power Station with Solar Panel Included】1*BLUETTI AC50S Solar Power Station (500Wh/300W) and all the accessories and 1 pcs 120W foldable solar panels and all its accessories.
- 【BLUETTI AC50S Power Station】500Wh/300W Portable power station with a wide 14V-40V(Max),Max 120W, 10A Max. solar Input, MPPT, allowing recharge from AC wall outlet and solar panel. Two 120V AC outlet (Continuous 300W, pure sine wave) can load Max. 300W devices continuously.
- 【BLUETTI 120W Solar Panel】It’s made of high qualified Sunpower monocrystalline silicon cells which is 5% higher efficient than traditional monocrystalline. It features with ETFE lamination thus has better light transmittance, more durable, scratch-proof, and easy to clean by wet cloth. Foldable design with handle, weight only 9.48lbs. Convenient to carry around for outdoor camping. Easily adjust the angle by the kickstands for better solar absorption.
- 【Solar Recharge time】1pcs BLUETTI 120W solar panels can quickly charge BLUETTI AC50S about 5.5-6 hours，The charging time are affected by many factors: such as the light intensity and the panel's angle put on the ground.
- 【Warranty】BLUETTI ensure our customer 24 months warranty for the AC50S power station and the solar panel from the day of the purchase.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With over 10 years background of energy industry,BLUETTI is committed to provide premium all-in-one sustainable power solutions for all kinds of off-grid life.
BLUETTI AC50S 500Wh Portable Power Station
- Capacity 500Wh/135135mAh, AC Load: Continuous 300W, Pure Sine Wave
- Multi-outputs for Various Power Needs:2*AC120V AC outlet, 2*DC12V3A, 1*DC12V10A Car Port, 1* PD 45W Type-C, 4*USB-A 5V/3A
- AC/Solar/Generator/Car Recharge.
- Wide Solar Input: 14-40V(OCV), Max.120W, Max.10A. Solar Recharge Mode: MPPT.
- Charge and Discharge (Pass-through) Function.
- Regulated DC12V , Care for Car-powered Devices.
BLUETTI SP120 120W Solar Panel
- Sunpower monocrystalline silicon cells, ETFE, scratch-proof, and easy to clean
- Cell efficiency:23%, working voltage: 19.8v, OCV:23.7V,short circuit current:6.66A
- Portable&Compact: 16in*16.8in(Fold), Weight:9.48lbs
we recommend you connect one pcs SP120 solar panel with AC50S Power Station.
if the average input solar power is 90Wt 6Hrs to full recharge AC50S.
The final recharge time = 500Wh/the actual input solar power (the final actual input solar power = 120W * the conversion rate)
Note: The intensity of sunlight in a day is different, so the actual input solar power also changes. The conversion rate various from the solar panel, weather condition, strength of the sunlight, angle and altitude, etc.
The four kickstands keep the best angle for better receiving the sunshine.
The advantage of ETFE compared with PET:
You can hang the solar panel on the window via the hanging ring.
|500Wh/300W||120W||300Wh Solar Bundle||1500Wh Solar Bundle||2400Wh Solar Bundle||2000Wh Solar Bundle|
|AC Load||Continuous 300W||/||Continuous 300W||Continuous 1000W||Continuous 1000W||Continuous 2000W(Surge 4800W)|
|Recharge way||AC/Solar/Car/Generator||/||AC/Solar/Generator||AC/Solar/Generator||AC/Solar/Generator||AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead-acid battery|
|Solar Input||OCV 14-40V/Max.120W/Max.10A||/||OCV12-25V/Max.150W/Max.6A||OCV16-68V/Max.500W/Max.10A||OCV16-68V/Max.500W/Max.10A||OCV35-150V/Max.700w, Max.12A|
Q1: How to choose the solar panel & what is the recharge time?
A: we recommend to choose solar panel that meets below:
1) open circuit voltage between 14-40v(OCV,open circuit voltage), Max.120W, Max.10A
2) MC4 Connector (if your solar panel has an anderson connector, you need to buy a anderson to mc4 charging cable)
Note:total OCV below 14V or above 40V will trigger low-voltage/over-voltage protection. AC50S only receive 120W/10A(Max.) if total input power /current exceed 120W/10A.
The recharge time various from different factors such as weather condition, the actual input solar power, temperature, angle, etc.
Q2: How many solar panels can i connect to the BLUETTI AC50S?
A: we suggest to connect 1pcs SP120 120W solar panel.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I am updating this review to 5 stars because of the service I received from MaxOak. After submitting pictures to MaxOak of the problem with the unit, they sent out a replacement unit after a week. The new unit fully charged to 100% via AC. Haven't tested the solar panel charging yet but I don't expect any issues. MaxOak sent a FedEx return tag for the broken unit. When I took the unit to FedEx in the original box, FedEx charged me $11 to put the box into another box! FedEx said that the original box wasn't a shipping box. I let MaxOak know that FedEx is charging for the return and maybe they want to use someone else for shipping. MaxOak credited me $11 for the extra box! I had great experience with the customer service and while I don't want to have a power outage to use the unit, it looks to be a great battery backup.
Tested it, put it on my cigarette lighter in my car naturally with the engine on. Was charging at almost 120 wants say about 112???
While outlet naturally charge as well and I also tried the solar but being in Oregon a sunny day is rare so I feel confident it can maybe get up to 120 W but if you are at zero power I can absolutely see you needing it to be in direct sunlight for 8 to 10 hours to fully charge it on a solar panel.
Was rather impressive plugging all kind of crap in and watching the whites being pulled.
I have one of those “My Heat” many personal heaters which pools 200 W and ran it for 2 1/2 hours straight while I had other stuff going on it for charging and it worked exactly as described and that also put it at the 300 W hour mark.
When you plug it into recharge you naturally hear the push poll fans kick in to suck cool air in and blow it out the other side it just sounds like a car air conditioner.
It was between this one or the Jackery, if you know what you were getting and you just need to offset some inconvenience every now and again this is good but if you have expectations of powering say a small space heater or a mini refrigerator all night you were in for a rude awakening and so you need to go with the super big $3,000 to $4000 solar generators or a gas powered one.
Glad I got this over Jackery and for less money, Sale for $599
By A Anderson on April 29, 2021