BM Premium BP-727 Battery for Canon Vixia HF R80, HF R82, HF R800, HFR70, HFR72, HFR700, HFM50, HFM52, HFM500, HFR30, HFR32, HFR300, HFR40, HFR42, HFR400, HFR50, HFR52, HFR500, HFR60, HFR62, HFR600
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BP-727 BP727 Li-ion Battery for Canon Vixia HF R80 HF R82 HF R800 HF R70 HF R72 HF R700 HFM50 HFM52 HFM500 HFR30 HFR32 HFR300 HFR40 HFR42 HFR400 HFR50 HFR52 HFR500 HFR60 HFR62 HFR600
- Battery Specifications - Energy Storage Capacity: 3000mAh /Voltage: 3.6 volts, Chemistry: Li-ion
- This battery will function just like an original Canon battery. Will communicate with camcorder
- Includes BP727 Battery + Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Lithium Battery Voltage||3.6 Volts|
|Package Height||1.6 x 4.5 x 5.2 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.2 pounds|
Bring your camcorder back to life with a new battery. Make sure you never miss another once-in-a-lifetime moment by having a new BP727 battery specifically designed for your Canon Vixia Camcorder. Our rechargeable batteries are engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications and feature the latest battery technology, including advanced circuitry, voltage regulation, and thermal circuit protection. Our batteries include a one-year warranty.
Compatible with the following camcorder:
Top Customer Reviews
Those days are gone forever. The camera immediately recognized this battery and acts just as though it is a Canon battery. No more delay, no more wondering about the status of the battery.
Plus it costs much less and permits shooting for a longer period of time than the Canon battery.
I'm sorry the battery was not available when I bought the camera, but I am happy to retire the extra batteries bought at that time, the ones the camera does not recognize.