BMW i8 12V Kids Ride On Battery Powered Wheels Car RC Remote White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Can be controlled by child via steering wheel and pedal or by parent with the included remote controller
- Dual 12V motors with 2 forward speeds plus reverse
- Realistic start-up & engine sounds in addition to MP3 and SD Card connectivity for playing their favorite tunes
- Perfect For 2-4 Years Of Age with a weight capacity of 66 lbs
- Functioning front lights, built in tunes, horn, seat belt and leather seat.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The outrageous design of the i8 transferred over just as smoothly to this 12V toddler ride-on version. From the shark-nosed grille to the floating body panels and start-up sounds, this BMW will allow your little driver to experience this futuristic ride today. If s/he is too young to drive by themselves, it comes with a parent remote that lets you enjoy it as well. You can steer it left/right and drive it forward/reverse with the remote. Use it in low speed until they are used to the car and later on switch to faster speed once they are familiar with its operation. We suggest the BMW i8 ride-on car for children 2 to 4 years of age. Some assembly is required, about 45-60 minutes.
• Remote Or Manual Operation
• 2 speeds forward plus reverse
• MP3 Auxiliary Connection / Built in speaker
• Functional front lights
• There is an adjustable seat belt
• Perfect for children 2-4 years of age
• Weight capacity of 66 lbs
• Push-Button Start With Vrooom, Vrooom Start-Up Sounds
• Realistic plastic wheels with Traction Strips
• Color: White
• Bluetooth remote
• Rechargeable 12V Battery Pack
• Drive Motors: 2 x 12V
• Steering Motor: 1 x 12V
• Speed: 2 Gears (1st Gear: 2 MPH, 2nd Gear: 4 MPH)
• Dimensions: 49"L x 26"W
• 110V Charger
• Model # JEi812V-WHT
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||26 x 49 x 17 in||26 x 49 x 17 in||26 x 49 x 17 in||26 x 49 x 17 in||11.5 x 25.5 x 54 in||24.5 x 49.8 x 13.8 in|
|Item Weight||40 lbs||40 lbs||40 lbs||40 lbs||62.61 lbs||44 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Bad: The Plastic Steering which required a screw to attach to the "METAL" rod going to lower/under wheel assembly. The hole for the screw was drilled sideways. Thank God I had a AC Power Drill with a metal drill bit. Was able to drill our the hold to work with the screw. The manufacture should be more careful as many people may not have the correct tools to fix your defect.
Remote Control syncing process takes a little of getting use to. Could be easier or better instructions. Only instructions you get are printed on the box the controller comes with. DO NOT THROW THAT BOX AWAY!!!