Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Style: Stroller|Color: Lagoon|Change

Showing 1-10 of 182 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 215 reviews
on April 21, 2016
THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST BABY PRODUCT WE HAVE EVER BOUGHT! I was a little skeptical when it came to spending so much money on ONE baby item, and it took months of pleading with my husband to purchase such a high end stroller... but WOW! It is worth EVERY penny!

Okay, now that I have put that out there... here are some of the reasons this stroller is so fantastic:

You cannot beat the quality. Our first jogging stroller was the Baby Trend Expedition Jogger, and let me tell you, it was terrible. Despite having great reviews, I absolutely hated that thing. The fabric was scratchy, there was little-to-no padding in the seat, the canopy was tiny... I could go on and on... but I won't. This BOB stroller is the exact opposite! The canopy shade is twice as big as the Baby Trend stroller, is of great quality and has the clear peek window on top so you can see the munchkin riding along and ensure they are doing okay.

I love that the handlebar is so comfortable and adjustable. I am 5'2" and my husband is 6'3" - we can both use this stroller without any issues.

The wheels seem to hold air much better than my Baby Trend.

The seat is SO comfortable for my little one. The material is durable, easy to wipe clean, and so padded. The 5-point safety harness is very easy to use and seems to support her better than the Baby Trend.

The brake is VERY easy to put on and release, with just the tap of your foot. Much better than having to lock each wheel individually!

Jogging with this thing is a dream! I am a new runner, VERY new - and this stroller makes it a lot easier to exercise with my little one along. The front wheel swivels when necessary, locks when you need it, and doesn't have the death wobble like the Baby Trend did. I ran 2.5 miles with it, without having to lock it... on a round and curvy track - the wheel remained stable, but was able to turn it slightly when going around the curves... AMAZING! I tried to do that with my old stroller and the death wobble nearly flipped my stroller.

The basket on this thing along with the extra storage pockets = fantastic times! I have room for snacks, toys, etc...

I highly recommend getting the more expensive console with the insulated drink holders and larger middle section for storage. It is of great quality and awesome for those longer walks/runs.

Sorry for the rant, I just cannot express the love I have for this thing! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT - if you didn't already know that lol
0Comment| 136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2016
I am an infant foster parent. I love my gear, and I have had over 7 BOB strollers since my biological kids were little. It was time for an update, as I love to stay on top of the new stuff, and like to resell while there is still good resale value in them! I LOVE the resale value on the BOB, especially because it's almost indestructible.

What I did NOT like about this model: I had to buy a NEW car seat adapter to fit it, because the one from the LAST model doesn't fit into the holes. Yes, I tried. Also, even though the weight limit went up on this model, the straight sitting seat also means the depth of the seat was a lot shallower, making it a smaller fit for an older child (like when I throw my 5 year old in the seat for a long walk, it isn't as roomy as our older ones have been) and the seat height (while better than other strollers on the market) was definitely not increased.

What I DO like: Having the ability to have the straight back in the seat is HUGE, especially as the child gets older. Otherwise my son would get a sore neck because the seat curved back so much his head would be tipping down towards his chest. The storage basket is bigger than the previous model, but not dramatically noticeable. Easier access, but wheel base is slightly different. LOVE the new one handed seat recline and cinch, and of course the handlebar height upgrade happened with the last model. The large canopy is priceless, and covers an older child all the way to the ankles, and overlaps over a car seat.

MUST HAVE accessory that doesn't come with this stroller is the parent console (the new model with the included tire pump). If you have an infant, get the coordinating car seat adapter, especially in the winter states. We have the Chicco seat, and love the good latch on the adapter for the younger babies.

Difference between FLEX & Pro: Only the hand brake on the Pro. You only need this if you RUN with the stroller frequently. The Flex is also designed for jogging, just not on hilly terrain. The hand brake gives you slightly better control. So unless you're a serious runner bringing your baby out with you, I recommend the FLEX.
on April 1, 2016
UPDATE AFTER SIX WEEKS OF USE:

I'm so sad to say I will be returning this stroller. After a couple of weeks the canopy became extremely squeaky and it couldn't be fixed with adding silicone spray to the hinges, the canopy became so LOUD to open and close that I decided to just keep it folded, not really what you want to be doing with brand new stroller. Bob has also changed many of the screws on the stroller the way that you can't completely take all the fabrics out like you used to. I used to take the canopy fabric off and soak it in the tub, can't do it with the new model. (probably not a problem for most of the people, I might be a clean freak, haha) The wheels are are also harder to take off with the new system, still easy though. My biggest complain is the new brake, why did they need to fix something didn't need to be fixed?!? I would always have the break on when I folded the stroller and put it in the car and by the time I tried to unfold the stroller the brake was pretty much always off which makes the unfolding a lot more difficult. I returned the stroller and couldn't believe I didn't have a BOB stroller anymore as I have had a few.. until I found my new love, THULE URBAN GLIDE STROLLER! Running with Thule is actually a lot smoother than with BOB, believe it or not! I know this is not a review about Thule, so I won't start raving how much I love the stroller, but I highly recommend checking it out!

Love the changes they have made compared to the old flex! I was bummed I couldn't find comparison pictures between the old models and 2016 flex, so I took some with the great old revolution SE. The new seat is so much better and so is the sun canopy. Too tired to write full review, but here's the pics in case anyone else would find them helpful :)
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2017
Love our BOB. This stroller is literally like pushing a cloud. No effort (make sure you set that brake!) and is a smooth ride. The stroller feels very solid and stable (we use the adapter bar for the car seat) and our 5 yo does great in it also. I'll be jogging with it soon, so will see how it does then. We love the ability to adjust the handle bar (my wife's over a foot shorter then I so it's great). We didn't get one with our first kiddo, and that was a HUGE mistake. Worth every penny. An FYI, this stroller is solid, and the weight can be a bit challenging for some (especially a new c-section mom), so be aware. While it folds down well it can be a bit 'clunky' and may need a bit of space.
on January 8, 2017
My husband and I run on both smooth road and unpaved trails and this stroller is a smooth ride no matter what! Our son loves it! After our friends saw ours, they purchased their own the next day. The adjustable handle bar was a must for us because of our height difference. I cannot say enough good things about this stroller! We also bought the cup holder/console with tire pump and love having the whole package!
on February 22, 2017
Love the tires! Very smooth ride and adjustable shocks. I'm a short girl so the fully adjustable handlebars were a must-have feature. Very quick and easy to make tight turns. We were given a Britax B-Safe car seat and are just awaiting the stroller adapter to come in. Folding it down is a cinch, too -- fits great in my Honda Fit.
on May 29, 2017
Loving this stroller! My 4 month old is comfortable, she just sits back and relaxes. It's easy to push and does really well on any terrain. it's only downfall is it's bulkiness. But I love it so much it doesn't matter.
on June 18, 2017
I can't imagine going for a walk now without my Bob. It travels so easily over uneven sidewalks and off-road terrain. My favorite feature, though, is th the adjustable handle. This allows my husband and I to set the handle at a comfortable height for both of us and avoid wrist strain. Worth every penny.
on March 9, 2017
Highly recommended. This is our second BOB for grandchildren. The first is on our farm. Its great on rough roads, back yard fields and fits easily into the back of the car. This new one is in LA where it's equally versatile on the streets and sidewalks. The newer one has a better - arranged back support system. The add-on Handle Bar Console is very convenient.
on April 7, 2017
So glad I bought this stroller. I'm sure there are other great ones too--but our old one was quite old, and the technology in current models is just fantastic. I especially love that the locked wheel has a micro-alignment adjustable screw so that I can fine-tune the alignment. I do wish the straps were a little more padded, or a little less flimsy or something. They obviously won't break, but if they were made out of stiffer material and were a tad wider, the straps would probably get less tangled/twisted.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.