|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$40.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Canvas upper, rubber sole.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Add a dash of fun bright color with the SKECHERS Bobs - Zing shoe. Soft woven neon colored canvas fabric upper in a slip on casual alpargata flat with stitching and overlay accents.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00EP2RLXS
- Item model number: Skechers 34958
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 15, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Keep in mind that if you have high arches, you may want to get an insert to go in the shoes, because these really don't have any support.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are great shoes! They are super comfy and stylish! I get tons of compliments on them! I have ordered them in a few other colors!Published on September 23, 2013 by Sierra May
Every time I go out with these shoes, someone makes comments about how much they like them. Well, I do too. Read morePublished on September 16, 2013 by melteacher
I really liked this item but sometimes clothes I order on line are sized a little different than what I am use to. Read morePublished on September 10, 2013 by deaverwuz
Love love these shoes!! They are great!!! The are cute comfortable and so much fun!! I will be getting more in different colors.Published on September 3, 2013 by Jennifer Stein