BOJE French Press Coffee Maker - Cafetiere - FREE Replacement Glass With Warranty - Stainless Steel and Durable Glass Carafe - Sleek, Classic Design
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CLASSIC DESIGN - Stainless steel and heat resistant glass - Perfect match for any kitchen! Ergonomic handle stays cool to the touch and allows you to pour your coffee or tea with confidence. Smooth and silent plunger ensure no screeching sound. 34 oz/1000ml makes four 8oz coffee mugs, or eight 4oz cups of coffee.
- THE PERFECT CUP, EVERY TIME - Layered stainless steel plunger guarantees rich, aromatic coffee with all of the flavor and natural oils. No paper filters means no waste, and the coffee's essential oils go directly to your cup, delivering the true flavor that is lost on traditional filters.
- THE PERFECT GIFT - The perfect gift for the coffee or tea lover in your life. The BOJE French Press works great for ground coffee or loose leaf teas. Whether it's for a wedding, house-warming, birthday, Christmas, or 'just because' gift, you can give the BOJE French Press with confidence.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE! - A percentage of all profits go to Kiva, an organization that makes micro-loans to people in the developing world in order to help better their standard of living. Once the loans are repaid, that money is re-loaned out. The gift that keeps on giving.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Having used it for a few weeks now, here are my gripes:
1) Coffee grounds manage to get in between the top of the screen and the metal piece. While this isn't really a huge deal, it requires full disassembly in order to clean the coffee grinds. My previous FP (from Starbucks) never "needed" full disassembly.
2) The metal pieces holding the carafe are starting to rust. The FP gets used daily, washed daily, and dried daily, and rust is already beginning to form after a month?
Unfortunately, I do not drink, but my Godson LOVED IT!