BONAI AAA Rechargeable Batteries 1.2V 600mAh Triple AAA NiMH Battery Solar Batteries for Solar Garden Lights for Solar Lights, Garden Lights, Solar Lamp Anti-Leak (AAA 20 Pack)
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
7% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Compatible Devices||Remotes, Solar, Mouse, Keyboard|
|Battery Cell Type||NiMH|
|Capacity||600 Milliampere Hour (mAh)|
About this item
- High Capacity & Long Lasting Time: Bonai 600mAh High Capacity AAA Rechargeable Batteries can give you more time to run with solar garden light and no more changing your solar light battery every 1-2 years.
- Multiple Uses Perfectly: Perfect fit for solar powered garden lights, landscaping lights, lawn lights, etc and replace all 1.5v alkaline disposable batteries that power your TV remotes, wireless mouse and keyboards and so on.
- Good Performance: Use special materials and formula withstands freezing cold and blistering hot outdoor temperatures (it can be used in -20 ℃ to 60 ℃). They can be charged from the sun even in the snow.
- Solar/standard charging: With 2,000 charging and discharging battery life, Bonai NiMH rechargeable AAA batteries can be charged by solar lights or battery charger. Please use standard Bonai universal battery charger when sunlight is not enough.
- Clean Power & Safety - Bonai solar NiMH batteries are made environmental friendly materials, free of toxic heavy metals that comes with other types of rechargeable batteries. A perfect replacement for many standard alkaline AAA 1.5V batteries.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Light your garden Power your solar light
- BONAISolar AA Batteries is a 1.2V rechargeable battery for many of your household devices and lighting. This battery is a standard AA sized battery that is commonly used for solar garden and landscaping lights.
- What is the meaning of the mAh ? mAh rating will generally refers to the runtime/use-time of your batteries. These 1100mAh batteries can replace any other Ni-MH NiCd, NiCad (such as 600mAh, 800mAh), but will give you more run time when fully charged.
- To ensure your batteries are fully recharged, the solar light should place under full sunlight with zero shade.
- To fully recharge your NiMH batteries please cleaning the solar panels on a regular basis.
- Please take batteries out of the solar led path light devices if they will not be used for a long time.
- Before first use, charging your new batteries (before first use) suggest use a standard Bonai battery charger if there is not enough sun light.
The solar lights did not light long with Bonai NiMH batteries, what happened ?
This may result from the battery did not well charged. There are many factors contribute to unfulled charge:
1>Solar panel: Aging solar panel are hard to get well charged even using good batteries. The work time of batteries will be short because it could get few energy from old solar panel.Another possible reason is a faulty between solar panel and the batteries. You can try to check and adjust the position of the battery or exchange another batteries.
2>Weather: Rainy or cloudy weather will cause poor solar energy to transfer to electricity.
3>Season: Summer have more solar energy than winter days, a longer working time than winter in common. And, winter has lower ambient temperature, leading to a faster discharge speed, which may cause the solar lights work shorter time.
4>Place: In a place with much shade, like trees, walls, the solar panel will get less solar power and don't get full charge.