Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BONECO/Air-O-Swiss Warm or Cool Mist Ultrasonic Hu..." and save 56% off the $169.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
BONECO/Air-O-Swiss Warm or Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier 7147
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Output: Up to 3 gallons/24 hours for rooms up to 600 sq ft
- Auto Mode for fully automated operation
- Whisper-quiet in operation
- Optional warm or cool mist
- Digital display and programmable hygrostat
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Trusted Swiss Company For Over 50 Years
BONECO products have been available in North America since 2001. You can depend on the reliability of BONECO whose parent company has been a trusted Swiss company and manufacturer since 1956. BONECO uses high quality components, such as a non corrosive titanium membrane that provides years of trouble-free operation.
BONECO 7147 Ultrasonic
Smart and Efficient Ultrasonic Humidifier
This Digital Ultrasonic humidifier uses high-frequency vibrations to generate a micro-fine mist when blown into a room immediately evaporates. Choose the pre-heating function and mist exits the appliance at a pleasant 104 °F. Auto Mist Technology (AUTO Mode) monitors the temperature and automatically adjusts the output when conditions change. A replaceable demineralization cartridge ensures a water mist without lime scale or mineral residues. The included Hydro Cell provides constant freshness in your humidifier.
- Surface touch controls
- Warm or cool mist
- Easy use with AUTO Mode
Warm or Cool Mist
Choose between warm or cool mist to maintain desired room temperature.
State-of-the-art digital display featuring surface touch controls.
Essential Accessories Included
The included water treatment accessories aid in achieving clean mist (Hydro Cell, DMC and EZCal).
Choose between warm or cool mist to maintain desired room temperature.
Essential Water Treatment Accessories (BONECO)
Demineralization Cartridge (A7531) ASIN - B000J4LCQ8
When properly installed and maintained, this cartridge effectively prevents the release of minerals in the air. Please exchange cartridge every 2 – 3 months, hard water usage may require more frequent replacement.
Hydro Cell / ASIN - B00E3ZVQ2O
The Hydro Cell uses activated carbon technology to provide constant freshness in BONECO humidifiers.This advanced water maintenance system keeps your humidifier operating at its highest level between recommended cleanings. To ensure the highest water quality in your humidifier, exchange the Hydro Cell every 1 to 2 months, depending on the water quality.
EZCal Cleaner and Descaler (A7417) ASIN - B000XPI5QS
Cleans and descales every BONECO product, and cleans mineral build-up. Simple and safe to use - EZCal ensures a clean humidifier and continuous high performance. One box includes three individual packets, use just one packet per cleaning. For best results use EZCal every two weeks depending on the water hardness.
|AOS 7147||AOS 7135||AOS U650||AOS S450||AOS U700 (NEW)|
|Warm or Cool Mist||Warm or Cool Mist||Warm or Cool Mist||Warm or Cool Mist||Warm Steam Mist||Warm or Cool Mist|
|Analog or Digital||Digital||Digital||Digital||Digital||Digital|
|For rooms up to||600 sq. ft.||650 sq. ft.||650 sq. ft.||860 sq. ft.||1000 sq. ft.|
|Humidity level up to||3 gallons / 24 hours||3.5 gallons / 24 hours||3.5 gallons / 24 hours||3.5 gallons / 24 hours||4 gallons / 24 hours|
|Water tank size||1.5 gallons||1.75 gallons||1.5 gallons||2 gallons||2.4 gallons|
|Included accessories||Demineralization Cartridge, Hydro Cell & EZCal||Demineralization Cartridge, Hydro Cell & EZCal||Demineralization Cartridge, Hydro Cell & EZCal||Anti-Mineral Pads & EZCal||Demineralization Cartridge, Hydro Cell & EZCal|
The compact Ultrasonic Humidifier provide optimal humidification, both in the office and at home. An integrated hygrostat lets you set the desired humidity – the mist output therefore adjusts itself automatically. The humidity level can be specifically controlled at all times by means of a variable control. As soon as the water in the tank has been used up, an empty indicator comes on. The mist can be distributed in two directions using the double jet nozzle. Includes essential water maintenance accessories (Hydro Cell, Demineralization cartridge and EZCal) Other features: Multifunction display with practical reminders (refill water, cleaning required), programmable hygrostat, 3 performance levels, Sleep Mode for low-noise night time mode, timer function, high quality components.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is what I can report after about a week of usage (will update if anything changes over time):
Noise level: Both my wife and I are extremely noise sensitive, but this unit can operate in our bedroom without affecting our sleep. Yes, there is a bit of a humming noise, but it is barely audible. Also there is a bubbling noise once in a while when water flows out of the tank into the tray. All-in-all, it seems about as quiet as can reasonably be expected.
Effectiveness: We use the auto setting that lets the device decide the target level of humidity and the output level. This works very well and hassle free, keeping the room comfortably moist.
Warm mist setting: I would recommend having it. Without it the room feels cool and damp. Even with using it there is a bit of a cooling effect, but it is acceptable.
Filtering/water treatment: We did not see any white dust around the unit, which was a concern.
Reliability/ease of use: No problems so far, straight-forward to operate, everything works as intended. I will post updates, if something comes up.
Look: Matters more than you would think, because it is supposed to be three feet away from the ground and away from both heating and return vents. Inevitably it will end up in a rather visible place. This unit has a bit of a techy, but overall relatively neutral look, better than most.
In summary, I am very happy with this unit.
Update: After a winter, We are still happy with it. So we bought a 2nd one to be used in the office.
Some tips on reducing the humming noise. Put a tray underneath the unit, then a thick sponge pad or similar cushion underneath the tray. The cushion dramatically reduces the noise level. The tray is very important. We first put the sponge directly underneath the unit, and that totally screwed up its moisture reading. We could watch the moisture level reduce from 50 to 49 to 48... to 37 in a few minutes and the unit cranked out steam like crazy. It seems that the unit needs to be placed on a hard surface to read the moisture level properly. Once we put a tray underneath it, the reading works normal again.
READ THE MANUAL. Some of the reviews were saying "it wetted my carpet," while saying it's their first ultrasonic humidifier. On the quick start guide, it specifically says 3 feet from the floor. This is NOT a stand-alone room humidifier. You're supposed to have it on top of a table, nightstand, even on a chair that is at least 3 feet high. So from 'it wetted my floor' to 'humidity sensor not being accurate,' please read the manual first.
And second, do READ how much water a humidifier puts out in the air. This is not evaporative humidifier (which works like wet rag), it has certain limit on how much water it can put out in the air (more mechanical). This particular unit only puts out 3 gallons/24hrs, which is far away from sufficient to cover a large master bedroom. If you need to put a 3 gallon humidifier on constantly on, then you should be looking for at least 6 gallon unit, (I'd recommend 8-9, heavy-duty stuff) not 3.
1) Pricey - $150 is very unusual price for a humidifier size of this. Last time I spent $150 on a humidifier, it was a size of window AC unit, covering hallways. This does get the job done, so I wouldn't go so far to say how much it really should be.
2) Water tank - It's never easy to fill it. It's $150 worth humidifier, and I think a useful innovation could have made it a lot better.
3) LCD - Everyone else had to say it, so I'm gonna say it too. How come there's no switch to kill the LCD? I mean, if it is designed to be table-top. So wouldn't people be using in their bedroom? It's not so-bright-I-can't-sleep level brightness, but I think it will bother some people.
1) Light weight - Compared to my last table-top humidifier (Crane, which is also sold in Amazon), it's lighter and easier to carry around. I'm actually using it in a guest bedroom, so usually end up moving it one place or the other.
2) Very Very silent - Silent or quiet doesn't do its justice. It's quiet enough for me to not notice it at all. Some of the reviews I've read were comparing it to evaporative model about "how quiet it is," and that's just a poor comparison. It's quieter than my alarm clock (how it ticks every second) and radiator.
3) Auto-adjust - It's not perfectly accurate, give it +/- 5%, but it conserves a lot of water. One of my heavy duty humidifier just puts out the water so fast, I actually have to fill the tank 2 or 3 times a day. And usually I end up with either too humid or too dry room. This model, on the other hand, is a lot easier to keep the humidity stable, somewhere around 50%. Again, if you're having trouble with stability in terms of humidity in your room, I'd suggest you to get a bigger model.
Most recent customer reviews
1) Nice control features ... such as controlling the humidity level.
2) Dark color is a good choice. Easy to spot the mineral deposits for cleaning.Read more