BONLAVIE 4.8ct Cushion Cut Created Blue Tanzanite Wedding Band Anniversary Engagement Ring 925 Sterling Silver
|Price:||$16.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Triple rhodium green electroplating gives a bright, shiny and long-lasting fresh.
- In 925 sterling silver with round clear cubic zirconia and cushion cut created blue tanzanite. 925 sterling silver won't change color or get dark.
- Birthstone engagement rings are the new trendsetters for modern couples who like to do things differently.
- A fantastic ring for Engagement, Anniversary Gift, Valentine's Day, Mother's day, Birthdays, Graduation, Christmas.
- What You Get: Bonlavie 925 Sterling Silver Ring, Bonlavie Ring Box, Bonlavie Jewelry Bag, 12-month Warranty, 7*24 Friendly Customer Service & Old-for-New Program within 12-month.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
100% 925 Sterling Silver Ring
All Bonlavie pieces made by .925 Sterling Silver.
Cubic zirconia & created blue tanzanite ring:
Perfect accessory for special occasion, business and casual outfits. A fantastic gift for Engagement, Anniversary Gift, Valentine's Day, Mother's day, Birthdays, Graduation, Christmas.
Triple Rhodium plated
Triple Rhodium Green electroplated to give rings a brilliant, white shine, long-lasting.
Timeless Classic Styles
Timeless Classics offer simple, yet stunning pieces that are classic and timeless in their beauty. Bonlavie's classic design aesthetic ensures that the rings we offer, will never go out of style.
BONLAVIE Jewelry, Your Best Choice.
Brand --BONLAVIE is international leading online fine jewelry store. Focusing on sell fashion ring, necklace, bracelet,and earrings.
Fashion--Timeless classics offer simple, yet stunning pieces. BONLAVIE's classic design ensures that the jewelry we offer, will never go out of style.
Product Lines --We provide thousands of the latest jewelry, Our design it fully combines the temperament of the European fashion and Chinese minimalism, give most choice to our discerning clientele.
Outstanding Value-As a long established global online wholesaler, we bypass the middlemen, ensure our customers always obtain the best possible prices.We are totally committed to working with business wholesalers all over the world.
Highest Quality--Our merchandise goes through an extensive quality control process to ensure that our customers only receive jewelry of the highest quality
4.8ct Cushion Cut Tanzanite Engagement Ring
Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
Gem Type: Created Blue Tanzanite
Stone Size: 8mm*10mm
Stone Weight: 4.8ct
Ring Size: 6/7/8/9
Stone Cut: Cushion Cut
Number of stones: 7Pcs
Model number: 017R2
Silver Jewelry Care Tips
1.Don't wear the jewelry when wash your hands,take shower or swim.
2.Wipe metal with a dry, soft, clean cloth. Ensure that your jewelry is completely dry.
3.Wipe stones with a damp cloth to remove perspiration, oil or any other residue.
4.Avoid heat, hot water, steamers or ultrasonic cleaners along with cosmetics and hairsprays.
Craftsmanship and Styling
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B071FH54ZX
- Item model number: 017R28
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 24, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||BONLAVIE|
|Metal stamp||925 Sterling Silver|
|Gem Type||created tanzanite|
|Minimum total gem weight||4.80 carats|
|Number of stones||7|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
– It is a very pretty ring
– Good size stones, realistic without being too dinky or gaudy.
– Beautiful blue color
– CZ are nice and sparkly
– Metal appeared to be average and relatively strong for rings of this type (not flimsy and easily bent as one reviewer claimed).
– I ordered size 7. The tag said 7. But the ring measured almost a 7-1/2 which is too big for me to wear.
– Each side CZ was held in place by only two prongs. There's one prong in the middle that is supposed to hold all three CZ with a second prong on the other size of each CZ. So to hold all 3 CZs, there are only 4 prongs total (of course, this is the same on both sizes). Usually, stones are held with 4 prongs, sometimes 3, but it's uncommon to use only 2 (especially when one of those 2 prongs is doing triple duty for 3 CZs at once.
– The blue color was gorgeous—if I had wanted a sapphire. The coloring was too strong and off for a tanzanite (man made or real). It did not come close to matching my tanzanite earrings, bracelets, and pendants.
– However, the real problem was a notable gouge or chip on the table (the flat part in the front of the stone). At first, I thought it as just dirt, but when I could not clean it off with a selvyt cloth, I got my 10x loupe out and discovered it was an actual chip darn near the front center.
All in all for the price, I would order it again if I wanted another blue sapphire ring. But I wanted a tanzanite colored ring. it's cheap and it shows by the workmanship so I would not recommend this ring to be worn every day, but it should be fine as a ring worn on occasions.
Therefore, I give it a 3-star rating for the quality issues and misleading "tanzanite" description, but it's still worth a look given the low price and the pretty/sparkly stones in what appears to be a reasonable metal thickens and strength for a ring of this price. I only mildly recommend this ring.