- File Size: 687 KB
- Print Length: 277 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Booklocker.com, Inc. (March 30, 2016)
- Publication Date: March 30, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01DO86AE4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,082,946 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #13048 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- #28373 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- #174424 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
|Print List Price:||$19.54|
Save $16.55 (85%)
BORDERLINE Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
"The Defenders" digital comics
Read the hit comics and graphic novels that inspired the TV series. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Speaking of plot, it careened from one crisis to another, with no decipherable logic until near the end when the cancer-cure subplot came into focus.
Krikorian's dialogue made me think of Elmore Leonard in a generally positive way, although the conversations were often exercises in tangential sparring.
I had a slight problem with the weather in the setting, northern MN's Arrowhead. If I recall properly, most of the action happens in the fall during the World Series. Snow often falls in late October, and temps can get well below freezing, but blizzards along with -30,-40-, even -50 degrees Fahrenheit strain the limits of believability. January and February, I'll buy that. October, no.
All in all, the style and unique story trump the minor faults and make this worth reading.