Bluetooth Sport Headphones, BOROFONE Wireless Noise Cancelling Headsets/Headphone/Earbuds/Earphone Newest Bluetooth V4.2 Chip with Magnet Attraction Design In Order To Running and Exercise (Dark Gray)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 【Newest Bluetooth 4.2 Headphone With Premium Sound Quality】- Upgrade technology provide 2.5 times faster on signal transmit than 4.1 or 4.0. Stronger signal within 33ft(10m) connection distance, easy & fast paring compatible with all Bluetooth devices including iPhone 6 plus/ iPhone 7 plus, tablet. Metal CD texture fashionable design.
- 【CVC 6.0 Sound insulation noise canceling headphone technology 】- 19g lightweight for doing sport gym or working out activities. 6mm minimum copper speaker with high class carbon fiber diaphragms offers BE5 bluetooth wireless headphone premium quality with bass. 2hrs fast charging for 4h playing time, 5 hrs call time, 180 standby time. 60mAh dual battery. LED light indicator and smart voice reminder. Blue for charging, red for charging complete.
- 【Magnetic Attraction & Bionic Shark Fins Earhook Design Wireless Sport Workout headphone】 - You can hang it on your neck with magnet attraction when you are not using it. IPX4 waterproof & sweatproof & Shockproof. Never worry about damage when you doing sport or outdoor activities. Power usage on IOS screen. You can know the battery usage on your iphone.
- 【Ear Secure Fit Portection Soft Silicone Ergonomic Earhooks & Eartips】 - Never worry about fall off from your ear and best for ear protection. Not feel uncomfortable even you wearing for whole day. S/M/L ear tips and ear hooks available, customization for your ear protection. Carry case included make it good choice for trip. Delicate box packaging is best choice for gift.
- 【BOROFONE Brand Original Guarantee】 - If you have any quality problems within 3 months, please feel free to contact us. 100% hassle free replacement 7/24 customer service.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Thank you for purchasing BE5 Parkour Sports Bluetooth Headset. Hope that you will have fun using it !
BOROFONE BE5 Running Bluetooth Earbuds are not only “convenient” or “nifty”, they are “luxury”! Wireless headsets have a high-end feel and an understated style.
They fit securely yet delicately in-ear, while your music or podcasts play wirelessly via Bluetooth — no cord from your phone to cause hassle.
Headset Instructions for use:
1.Turning On: Long press the Multifunction key until the blue light is on and the headset makes an audio prompt.
2.Pairing Mode: Long press the Multifunction key until the red light and blue light blink in turn, and the headset will make an audio prompt.
3.Turning Off: Long press the Multifunction key until the red light is on and then off, and the headset will make an audio prompt.
4. Language switching: pls turn on the earbuds, do not connect bluetooth devices. click 2 times the middle button. You will hear voice "didi", And then it changed language successfully.
1.Please turn off the headset before charging.
2.This headset uses the built-in non-removable rechargeable battery. Do not attempt removing the battery from the headset; otherwise, it may damage the headset.
3.Please keep the headset away from children, to avoid danger due to improper use by them.
4.Try to avoid turning the volume so high that you cannot hear anything around you. Please adjust to an appropriate volume if you have tinnitus or the volume is too high.
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.2
Frequency range: 2.4GHz
Operating distance: 10m (33ft)
Standby time: Above 180h
Music time: Above 4h
Talk time: Above 4.5h
Charging time: About 2h
Protocols supported: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
Frequency response: 20-20000Hz
1 X manual
2 X pairs of earwings
1 X charging cable
2 X pairs of earmuffs
3 X cable clips
1 X clamp
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These totally died in about 1 month. Would not even charge. I contacted the seller and they did send me a new pair....however within the 2 months I've had the replacement pair, again they quit working all together. Do yourself a favor and keep looking. These are not worth the time, money and effort. Ps...these were only used maybe 2-3 times a week for around 2 hours each time.
I purchased these on the great 5 star reviews mainly because of the battery life. Well the battery life IS NOT 8 hour listening time....it's MAYBE 3 hours at the max. So disappointed in that aspect. Other problems include the protective cover for charging port fell off within 2 days of use and the charging cord is very hard to plug in and unplug from the headset itself. I'm guessing that this will be the next to break on these. All these problems occurred within 1 week of owning them.
8/20/17 update: They sent me a new pair which work great! I use them on my motorcycle, which I thought could have been the cause of the pairing issue, but the new ones are fine, sound great and stay in my ear at 75+mph! Love these little guys!
Now for the details.
I got these in April 2017, and I wear them every day. I bicycle commute to and from work for about 2 hours/day, and I wear them an additional 1-2 hours/day working out. I am constantly on the lookout for Bluetooth headphones that work well, and that stay in my ears when I'm sweating, particularly when I'm running. So far these have been some of the best I've found for the price.
Fit. I wish I could find some that stay in my ears well without needing the over-ear hook like these have, but so far I haven't found them. With that said, these are decently comfortable. The biggest pro here is the earpiece. These come with memory foam ear pieces that work WAY better for me than the standard rubber ear pieces. The problem is they lose their "memory" after several weeks of constant use. I did, however find some replacements so I went ahead an picked them up (check these out if you are like me and need the memory foam ear pieces https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0713TZ3R6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
Connectivity. I haven't had any problem with these connecting to my iphone or to my Windows PC. They connect immediately, and they don't drop. What else could you ask for?
Comfort. Aside from the earpieces which I've already discussed, I appreciate that these come with a clip that you can attach to the wire and then use to clip the wire to your shirt. This alleviates some of the wire bouncing that happens when I run. Works pretty well. More importantly, they also come with some S hooks to attach to the wire to keep the clip from sliding around. Also a great feature that is functional. I hate when some headphones come with a clip, but it ends up sliding off to one side and ends up pulling one of the ear pieces out when I turn my head.
Audio quality. Pretty good. I'm not really snobby when it comes to sound quality, so can't honestly sit here and type that it "sounds amazing." But I have absolutely no complaint in this regard either.
My biggest issue here is quality. It has been 7 months, and I'm on my 3rd pair. I think the problem is that sweat gets into the electronics and causes them to fail. The left ear piece stopped working on my first set, and the second set just stopped working period--doesn't turn on, charge, nothing. I've had this 3rd set now for about a month and so far so good. With such a big issue, I normally would not give a 3+ star review, but I did here because customer service from the manufacturer is so good. They just keep sending out new sets when they break.
For me, the quality issue is overcome (mostly) by the customer service level. Otherwise I would never recommend these to anyone. But if I can get a new pair every time they break, and I don't have to keep spending my money to get it, I'm ok with that. But if you are someone who doesn't like dealing with emailing customer service and asking for a replacement, these are probably not worth getting.