|Item Weight||3.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 7 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||637UA|
|Batteries||1 12V batteries required.|
|Display Type||Segmented LCD|
|Warranty||3 Year BOSS Audio Platinum Online Dealer Warranty|
|Expansion||iPod cable optional|
|Memory Card Slot||CD-R, MP3|
|Height (inches)||7 inches|
|Width (inches)||3 inches|
BOSS AUDIO 637UA Single-DIN CD/MP3 Player Receiver, Detachable Front Panel
- 60 Watts x 4 Max Power, Balance/Fader/Bass/Treble and Preset built-in EQ
- Plays CD/USB, MP3, FM/AM and Smart Phones
- Compatible with Audio out from Smartphones and MP3 Players,USB, Aux Inputs
- Front Pre Amp Outputs,Detachable Panel,3 Year Platinum Dealer Warranty
- Refer to product description for installation instruction.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The 637UA comes with
- Detachable Panel with Storage
- BOSS Hardware
- BOSS Harness
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
Music Your Way
Ramp up your music choices with the Boss Audio 637UA Single-DIN CD/MP3 Player. Pop in a CD, tune into the AM/FM radio, hook up an MP3 player or your smartphone to the Auxiliary input or plug into the USB port for more options. Change up the sound style with the Preset Built-in EQ. The front panel can be detached to deter theft when you arrive at your destination.
- 60 Watts x 4 Max Power
- Bass/Treble/Balance/Fader Controls and Preset Built-in EQ
- Plays CD/MP3/USB and Smartphones
- Inputs: USB, Aux
- Outputs: Front Pre Amp
- Detachable Front Panel to Deter Theft
Supports USB flash drive files up to 32 GB for music playback on units without monitors and music, photo and video playback on units with monitors.
The Aux Input allows you to connect to the audio output of an external device such as an MP3 Player or Smartphone so you can enjoy your music through your system.
Built-in Preset EQ
The built-in Preset EQ allows you to choose from preset EQ curves for a variety of music styles such as Rock or Pop.
This unit's Pre-Amp outputs let you expand your system by adding one amp or signal processor.
Detachable Front Panel
Detachable front panel renders the unit inoperable and deters theft when removed.
Electronic Skip Protection
ESP is a feature that buffers the disc while playing, storing 5 seconds of music. If the disc is interrupted, the stored data fills in for continuous performance.
ID3 Tag allows the audio file to store and display additional data such as title, artist, album, track number and more.
The selectable tuner function allows you to adjust this receiver's tuner to receive radio broadcasts in either the US or Europe.
|Detachable Front Panel||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Pre Amp Outputs||Front||Front, Rear & Sub||Front & Rear||Front & Rear|
|Switchable Frequencies||USA & Europe||USA||USA & Europe||USA & Europe|
Feel the miles zoom by while you listen to music on the BOSS Audio 637UA CD/ MP3 Player. Play your favorite CD, listen to the AM/FM radio or hook up your smartphone or MP3 player through the Auxiliary input. You can also plug into the USB port for your own playlists. Choose your sound style with the Preset Built-in EQ. To prevent theft, detach the front panel when you leave. Take the BOSS Audio 637UA for a spin and enjoy great sound on the road.
There are three main wires that should be connected to the power supply to turn ON the radio.
- Yellow - Constant Source +12 VDC like the (+) Positive post of the battery
- Red – Switched Power +12 VDC normally connected to the ACC line of the Ignition key
- Black - Ground (-) has continuity with chassis ground
- Both RED and YELLOW wires should have +12VDC on the line and the BLACK wire should be connected to GROUND for the radio to turn ON.
- In instances that the BLACK wire is connected to the GROUND while either one of the YELLOW or RED is connected to the +12VDC, the unit will not turn ON. All three wires should be connected to their respective terminals or connectors.
- For testing the unit out of the vehicle, the RED and YELLOW should receive +12VDC and the BLACK should be connected to GROUND.
For further product details, please scroll down.
Top Customer Reviews
Aesthetically the faceplate looks/feels very cheap. Personally I wish I hadn't been so cheap and had paid the extra $10 for a more reliable brand.