4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
BOSS Audio AR2000M Armor 2000 Watt, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Monoblock, Mosfet Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 2000 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 1000 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel
- High and Low Level Inputs
- Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost
- Remote Subwoofer Control
- Dimensions: Depth 13.1” x Width 6.5” x Height 2.6”
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The AR2000M comes with
- Remote Subwoofer Control with Cable
- High Level Input Plug
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Card
Get pure bass with the Boss Audio Armor AR2000M Class A/B Monoblock Amplifier. With 2000 Watts Max Power and MOSFET power supply, you'll feel every beat. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost and Remote Subwoofer Control. The Armor Series of amplifiers packs incredible power and performance into a feature-rich slim design for put-it-anywhere convenience.
- Class A/B Monoblock, MOSFET Power Supply
- 2000 Watts @2-Ohms Max Power
- 1500 Watts RMS @2-Ohms
- High and Low Level Inputs
- Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost
- Remote Subwoofer Control
MOSFET and Class A/B
Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors quickly switch from full to non-conduction for high efficiency output.
Our Class-A/B amplifiers feature specific linear circuitry that increases sound quality and power output while reducing distortion and improving efficiency.
2 Ohm Stable
2-Ohm stable comfortably powers speakers or subwoofers when in use at 2-Ohms, resulting in more power and volume.
Variable Low Pass Filter
Variable low-pass filter gives you control over the frequencies that pass through to the subwoofer.
Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
Subwoofer Level Control
A wired remote lets you easily control the subwoofer level for customized output and superior sound.
High and Low Level Inputs
High-level inputs accept speaker output signals and low-level inputs accept pre-amp output signals to allow for the addition of amps and processors to standard factory or aftermarket source units.
Automatic shut-off protects the amplifier if it gets too hot or if speakers fail causing a short.
Variable Input Control
The Variable Input Control allows the amplifier input to match the output signal from the head unit to achieve optimum performance when adjusted properly.
|RMS Power||3000W x 1 @1-Ohm||2250W x 1 @1-Ohm||1125W x 1 @2-Ohms||1500W x 1 @2-Ohms||1875W x 1 @2-Ohms|
|Low Pass Filter||Variable||Variable||Variable||Variable||Variable|
|Switchable Input Sensitivity||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Inputs||Low Level||Low Level||High and Low Level||High and Low Level||High and Low Level|
|Dimensions||L14.3125" x W6.5" x H2.5625"||L12.3125" x W6.5" x H2.5625"||L10.3125" x W6.5" x H2.5625"||L13.125" x W6.5" x H2.5625"||L16.1875" x W6.5" x H2.5625"|
Compare with similar items
Take your audio power up a notch with the Boss Audio Armor AR2000M Class A/B Monoblock Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable amplifier features 2000 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to kick start your music. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Max out the Bass range and rock your vehicle with the Remote Subwoofer Control. The Armor Series of Amplifiers packs incredible power and performance into a feature-rich slim design for put-it-anywhere convenience. Boost your music's Bass with the Boss Audio AR2000M
For further product details, please scroll down.
Seller Warranty Description
6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty valid only on products Sold / Shipped by Amazon.com. This offer is not valid on purchases made from third party market place sellers
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have an SMD / D'Amore Engineering Amplifier Dyno AD-1 and have tested well over 150 amplifiers. I put the AR1500M on the Amp Dyno and here are the results (all are RMS Power results):
4 ohms - certified to 1% THD - 40Hz - 113 watts @14.48 volts, 12.1A of current
4 ohms - uncertified to clipping - 40Hz - 119 watts @14.48 volts, 13.4A of current
4 ohms - Dynamic RMS Power (burst) 40Hz - 120 watts @14.44 volts, 15.6A of current
2 ohms - certified to 1% THD - 40Hz - 184 watts @14.41 volts, 21.7A of current
2 ohms - uncertified to clipping - 40Hz - 202 watts @ 14.26 volts, 28.4A of current
2 ohms - Dynamic RMS Power (burst) 40Hz - 206 watts @ 29.4A of current
You can see the full video showing these results and much more. Just search for Boss AR1500M Amp Dyno and it should show up under the BigDWiz channel. Let's keep these amplifier manufacturers honest!
HERE'S SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS ON INSTALLING YOUR SUB TO STOCK HEAD UNT YOURSELF.
- Subwoofer should be in enclosed box.
- Amplifier is best screwed to the subwoofer box
- Take the Power wire, cut it as needed, and wire it to the BATTERY input on the AMP, then run it to your car battry Positive Terminal. ( I wrapped the wire around it and stuck the Cars wire harNess over it and tightened it )
- Ground wire goes to the GRND input on the AMP then goes to either a bolt in your trunk ( which shouldn't be painted ) or If you have a fuse box in the trunk with a ground wire, you can use that bolt as well.
- Blue power wire. That goes to the REM / Remote input on your AMP and runs either to the power wire in your head unit, or a fuse that turns off when car is off. ( I used my ignition fuse. I Wrapped a wire around it barely, so I could get it back into the fuse slot )
Now that your AMP will have power when the car is turned on or in the accessory mode, we can now wire the speakers. Easiest part, just nobody ever describes it good.
-Your subwoofer has two inputs on the box and the subwoofer should be wired inside the box as well. POSITIVE TO POSITIVE, NEGATIVE TO NEGATIVE.
- Your amp has a positive and negative input. Use the speaker wire you have and wire it to the subwoofer box, from the AMP. Positive to Positive, Negative to Negative. Positive is often times a silver wire, as Negative will be Copper. OFTEN, not for all speaker wire.
NOW, the LOC if your bought one, or I'f your using an AMP like this, which came with an adapter installed in the AMP already.
- The LOC / Adapter wires both are the same.
They have 5 wires and some LOCs only have 4 wires. With 5 wires, there is a ground wire which I used a piece of Negative speaker wire to make it longer, then ran that to where I had the AMPs ground wire.
- Locate your rear speakers and figure out which is the Positive connector and which is the Negative. The Wires on the LOC or Adapter wires will be like this if your looking at it
POS. NEG. GROUND. NEG. POS.
OR if you only have 4 wires without the ground, ignore the ground. When the adapter wires are plugged to the AMP, you'll see which side is Left and Right. So from there, simply tap those wires into the Left and Right rear speaker. You can take the plug off the speaker wrap it around snug, and slide the plug back on. That's what I did. Just make sure POSITIVE is POSITIVE and NEGATIVE is NEGATIVE. The Wires on the LOC are very short and so are the wires on the Adapter wires foe the AMP if you don't have the LOC. If you are using an LOC, once those wires are tapped to your rear speakers, plug in the RCA and match the colors up correctly. Make sure whatever wires you cut, are properly wrapped In electrical tape or if the shrink wrap, whatever you use.
Now, turn your Car on and your AMP is ready to go, and your Bass system should now be bumping. Adjust the GAIN and volume on yur amp according to your taste.
If your AMP does NOT come on, it's because your blue power wire isn't installed correctly.
Best way to test your AMP is find a normal fuse to something that's always on, like a cig ligter.
Use different fuses until you get it to turn on then property identify your ignition fuse that way the AMP cuts off when yu turn the key off.
More watts than the 1200 [don't believe the hype, no way is it 2000 watts ] but it has plenty of power [ two 25 AMP fuses ] and a lot more than the 1200 [ one 20 AMP fuse]
So far so good , had it pounding hard for about an hour with no shut down ....