Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $16.15 shipping
BOSS Audio CH4330 Car Speakers - 400 Watts Of Power Per Pair And 200 Watts Each, 4 x 10 Inch, Full Range, 3 Way, Sold in Pairs, Easy Mounting
- CONE: Made From Polyurethane, The CH4330 4 x 10 Inch Car Speakers Provide a Resilient And Durable Material That Can Offer Great Sound With The Advantage Of Long Lasting Speakers
- VOICE COIL: Our Voice Coils Are Able To Withstand High Temperatures Yet Maintain Its Strength And Fatigue Properties Giving Them The Advantage Of Longer Play Times With Lower Weights
- SURROUND: We Use Rubber In A Lot Of Our Speakers. It Has The Ability To Endure Much Punishment Without Any Sign Of Damage. It Compliments The Whole Structure Of The Speaker By Allowing Constant Abuse Where It Is Most Needed, Without The Wear And Tear
- TWEETER: A Piezoelectric Tweeter Is More Resistant To Overloads And Can Be Used Without A Crossover Due To Its’ Electrical Property.
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems Provides a Powerful 3 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty So Long As The Purchase Is Made Through Amazon Dot Com
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Generally, the dome tweeter is a step up from the semi-dome tweeter, primarily because of improved sound dispersion. The dome shape radiates sound with a wider dispersion pattern than the semi-dome design. Since high-frequency sound waves are very directional, a wider dispersion of the sound waves will give you a larger 'sweet spot' to work with when setting up your system.
Chaos Exxtreme CH4330
Let it take over
Just one look and you’ll know why they’re called Chaos Exxtreme. The red metallic poly injection cone delivers clear sound while the rubber surround provides smooth response and durability.
- Full Range 400 Watt 4” x 10” 3-way Speakers
- Power Handling (peak): 200 Watts x 2
- Dimensions: 11.3” x 5.2” x 3.5”
- Mounting depth: 2.4”
- Impedance: 4 Ohms, Frequency Response: 100Hz – 18KHz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB @ 1 W/1 m
- Voice Coil: 1” High Temperature
- Basket Structure: Stamped
Cone: Poly Injection
Polyurethane is categorized as a Polymer. It is a resilient, flexible and a durable manufactured material that allows for maximum flexibility that produces great sounding speakers lasting you a long time.
Voice Coil: High Temperature
Our speakers are capable of higher or elevated temperature strength and fatigue properties that will increase performance and efficiency of heavy duty play time through lower weight and higher operating temperatures.
Impermeable to air, rubber has the ability to endure or resist exposure to the many types of weather fronts. Rubber has many different applications. We use it for the surrounds in a many of our speakers to connect the cone to the basket.