Boss RC-300 Loop Station
|Price:||$549.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Features -
- Three stereo tracks with dedicated footswitches and controls for each
- Dedicated fader per track
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This thing is the secret sauce behind all of my live recordings for the last few years. (Google me if you would like to hear this thing in action.) I would be happy to answer anybody's questions about it - I'm not connected to the company in any way, just love this thing.
My idea was to loop both vocals and electric guitar. You can do that--but either your voice is going to come out the guitar amp, or your guitar will be coming out the PA. I mean, you can designate a track to come out a certain output, either sub or main, but the inputs, your original voice and guitar, is always going to come out the same place. Boss customer support suggests I buy an effects processor with an amp modeling capability and thus make my PA act like a guitar amp, but nothing is going to recreate the sound of four ten-inch speakers and a stack of tubes. And don't even talk to me about a bass guitar amp.
So yeah, this is great with an acoustic guitar, and I'll use it for the electric guitar and give up the capability to loop vocals. It is a considerable improvement over the RC-30 in that the switchology is much more straightforward; you can focus on your song instead of where your foot goes next. The manual is mediocre but most settings are pretty intuitive. The sound is fabulous; no hint of loss or distortion in the recorded loops. Synchronization is great; easy to create consistent loops. Drum machine is great. Hell, maybe I would have bought it--but the main reason I upgraded from the RC-30 was to have that extra capability of separating the vocals and guitar, and I'm disappointed that I can't.
So after a year, here is what is wrong with my pedal that I HATE:
1. The effects pedal has completely stopped functioning, the switch for the effects also doesn't work.
2. The tempo change (on the stop button) is sensitive and has ruined multiple solos at a few shows. Not only that but if you save a loop and the tempo is altered, it will completely distort the sound that you originally saved.
3. The pedal overloads and stops in the middle of loops and will either erase your progress or glitch out trying to process whatever you are doing. Aka the software isn't extremely high functioning.
4. You have the ability to add pedals to this and add functions such as undo, and select beats... This is extremely complicated; I tried to add an undo pedal to this and it still to this day does not function properly.
5. Boss has a 1 year warranty on these, meaning, your warranty is just shy of the time in which your pedal will likely crap out on you.
The only thing I'm not very pleased with are on-board effects, they're absolutely horrible, but even though I don't regret a bit having this. Absolutely one of the best gear investments I've made so far.
Your all fired I don`t need anyone go back to your drinking .
No creative differences here.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My favorite purchase of 2015! This pedal has so many features it takes some time to get used to but if you put the time in there are literally endless looping possibilities! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Luke James
This guy performs as advertised...and tons of fun. Never even written review before but if you're considering it....you can feel safe doing it. Having a blast with this one!Published 4 months ago by Jeff Hand
I just received this for Christmas and am loving it so far. I am coming from a boss RC-20xl and so far it's a huge improvement. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Unsequestered
Bought this for my son who taught himself how to play the guitar as a Christmas gift and he loves it.Published 6 months ago by Gil
This Loop station is really fun to play with - it's got a bit of a learning curve, but really a nice bit of kitPublished 10 months ago by DigitalSorceress
so much better than the RC-30. No latency issues and just really easy to use.Published 12 months ago by Nicholas C Black