Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 12, 2016
Seemed like they were well made, but they are a size or two smaller that expected. I wear the same style Tommy Hilfiger boxers in xl. These xxl boss boxers were tighter in the waistband. I returned them.
on May 6, 2016
I buy this brand and only this brand for 15 years. dont believe this is genuine to be honest. I threw them away.
on August 5, 2017
These are very comfortable, durable and keep everything in it's place.
on April 23, 2014
I like these, they're not too short, not too long. I don't sweat too much in them. So far, I'm just wearing them in. They're a little tight. I have a slightly athletic build on my butt and thigh. It fits quite well.

So far they dont scrunch up at all when i sit and get up over and over again.
on May 15, 2016
sag out at first wearing
on November 30, 2016
Very comfortable, wash and wear well.
on December 4, 2016
These are great. Comfortable and good price. Fit was exactly as expected.
on May 24, 2017
somewhat small but they are great and last well.
on June 25, 2015
I bought these for my husband and although he has other Hugo Boss ones, these fit smaller than those. I ended up washing them before he tried them on, so I had to give it away.
on November 19, 2014
Bought these for my husband in XL - totally love the colors!!

My husband is 6' 1" 240 lbs. and it seems to fit him just right.

Highly recommend seller!!!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.