|Fits as expected||
BOSS HUGO BOSS Men's Carl Loafer
- Leather sole
- Hugo Boss engraved bridle detail
- Polished leather with a sleek metal accent and fine stitch detail lend distinction to this office-ready loafer.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Zang Fashion when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
HUGOBOSS CARL Style# 50130569 MENS
Let this loafer from HUGO by Hugo Boss bring refinement to your office wardrobe. The sleek leather upper features an apron toe and a branded bit detail, while leather linings are breathable and the leather outsole lends even more quality.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002GHBYRI
- Item model number: Carl
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Bottom line, I received my shoes and instantly tried them on... All my doubts where gone: the leather seems to be very nice and the buckle issue somehow is not an issue anymore!
Also, I am very happy since I paid for these shoes $131 bucks and today I just checked again and they are $195!!! Thank you Amazon!
I read on some sites that these run large so you should order 1/2 size smaller. This works fine for length but results in a somewhat narrow shoe.
I usually wear 12 regular, so I ordered 11 1/2 regular. This is wearable but somewhat snug in width, a problem that really doesn't show until you wear the shoe for a while (too late to return for a different size)
I will be relegating this shoe to formal wear at parties where I only need to wear them for a short time.
I would suggest going for 1/2 size smaller and slightly wider than you would usually order.
Otherwise, it's sharp looking and well made.
One thing I'll say, I disagree with the runs large comments. I typically wear a 13/14 shoe (it's really the width that's the problem for me). In this I bought a 13 (as the don't seem to make a 14) and length is spot on, but it took several wears to get them to stretch a bit to match my width. They weren't uncomfortable to begin with, but I'd have bought a 14 if they had it. I bought the 13 with the intent that after a few wears they'd break in and stretch a bit in width and they seem to be just fine.
I chose size 13 because a 12 in some shoes can be a bit too snug. Despite the extra inch, I think I won't have any problems. If you're searching for a stylish loafer that can be dressed up as well as down, then this is surely the way to go.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have these shoes in black and wanted the brown pair for my wedding. These are perfect!Published 20 months ago by gilmour2
This was an awesome purchase and fit and looks just as described.Published 24 months ago by David C Hall