Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BOSS IN MOTION For Men By HUGO BOSS Eau De Toilette Spray
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

Price:$32.33 - $36.55+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on May 20, 2013
Do not give Amazon your business when it comes to products they do not accept returns on. They sure can mail you a flammable product but will not accept return on the same. What I got was the cologne in a used worn out box. I could not gift the spray in that box. To top it off the metal sphere had an ugly dent on one side. I have seen testers in better condition at department stores. Shame on Amazon!!
on August 9, 2013
I was so happy to receive my package (bought a Hugo Element 3oz and the In Motion 3oz) today but very dissappointed to see that the Boss In Motion had already been opened and used by someone else. There were clear signs: the lack of plastic on the box, the crease on the box lid indicating someone had opened it before, and perfume coming out on the first pump instead of having to pump a few times before getting a spray. Although the amount apparently used was not much (it is rather hard to tell due to package design) I paid to have a bottle that's 100% unused, brand new. If I were to give this as a gift I couldn't! The other one came wrapped and sealed in plastic, why did this one not? It's a great fragrance, but lost 1 star because the delivery issue.
on October 12, 2013
Can't beat Amazone on there men cologne beats getting ripped off at mall or cruise ships super happy with price and service great smell to it girls love it when I rub it on my shaft or when it's salad time one spray like new man
on March 3, 2016
Really like the scent. I was getting tired of paying for Abercrombie's Fierce ($80 for half this quantity), and frankly I'm not 16 or in a fraternity so I don't want to smell like that either. My girlfriend seems to enjoy the scent also, to be honest its worked a little like those AXE commercials so thanks Hugo Boss!!! I had never actually smelt it before so I just went off of the reviews. Great product. Shipped quickly #prime.
on May 8, 2014
So far I have yet to meet too many others that use this spray! I am so happy with it and the design of the bottle is great and lasts during any fall. The smell is outstanding and I get complements all the time! Very happy for years now with Boss.
on July 26, 2013
I wanted it as a gift for my friend, but is was opened, it was not packed as a new one, I did not pay for it little money and I think I threw out my money, I am very very disappointed. If i knew that it was not be packed I would not buy it here. I recomand not to buy this item. Site misleading that it/s condition is new.
on November 20, 2014
Hugo Boss is obviously known for making some of the best suits and fragrances in the world and 'Boss in Motion' is no exception. This is a perfectly sized cologne to travel with, it smells great and was very well designed (reminiscent of the 'Thermal Detonator' from Return of the Jedi).
on December 17, 2013
Well, i liked the fragance, but unfortunately i doesn't last, and one of the reasons a bought a brand cologne was for not having to use too much and smell nice all day. The fragance lasts some 2 hours after application.
on October 15, 2014
The fragrance itself was fine, but do yourself a favour and spend the extra $$ and buy the fragrance from a retail store. The fragrance arrived and the heat had damaged the product and the smell is a little strange now.
on February 13, 2014
This spray is so amazing. I always feel like a complete boss when i wear it. I cant promise you'll get laid, but I do know you'll feel just awesome when you wear it. I owned this back in 2005 and jumped at the opportunity to buy it again when i remembered its name.