Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $76.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
BOSS Wireless Guitar Headphones System (WAZA-AIR), WAZA-Air (WAZA-Air)
- Integrated BOSS wireless technology provides exceptional sound quality with ultra-low latency
- Easy-to-use controls for guitar volume and Bluetooth audio playback, plus instant access to six user-configurable tone settings
- Large, custom-designed 50 mm drivers deliver premium audio quality with rich, full sound
- Versatile two-way design folds down for compact storage or flat transport in a guitar bag pocket
- Built-in rechargeable batteries with auto standby/wake function to conserve battery life
- Up to five hours of play time with the headphones and up to 12 hours with the included BOSS WL-T Transmitter
- Unique onboard tuner function with audible tones that guide your tuning; visual chromatic tuner also available in the BOSS Tone Studio app
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Playing guitar through traditional headphones offers a less-than-satisfying experience that lacks the depth and dimension of playing a real amp in a real room. The wireless Waza-Air changes all that, restoring the natural dimension, resonance, and 'moving air' feel. An integrated gyro sensor and sophisticated 3D algorithms place the player, and amp, in a choice of three realistic environments; studio, stage or room. The results are extraordinary. Dial in that perfect sound on electric, accoustic and bass guitar; with tones, effects and controls from the Katana stage amps and free BOSS Tone Studio app. Waza-Air is definitely not just a pair of headphones. It is the world's first truly personal amplification system and must be experienced to be appreciated.
From the Manufacturer
In BOSS Waza tradition, Waza-Air brings decades of expertise together with cutting-edge innovation to present a breakthrough musical product that truly pushes the envelope. Far more than a simple guitar-based headphone amp, Waza-Air melds our premium amp, effects, and wireless technologies with dynamic 3D sound, delivering a unique guitar amplification experience that’s never been available until now
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I finally got the headphones to connect though the APP using a Samsung Galaxy S8 android phone. Started playing and poof connection lost. So i tried to reconnect - I get an error message "Wrong Device" and it fails to connect.
I've tried rebooting both the phone / tablets and the headphones, I've tried through the APP first, then tried after first connecting through the phone / tablet then going into the APP - no luck.
$400 headphones should not be such a hassle to try and use, these headphones deserve a much better APP.
But I’m returning them. BOSS wont support or update the Waza phone app that controls all the amp settings and effects. I have a Iphone Maxpro and in the three weeks Ive had these remarkable phones I could only pair with the phone app twice. Now I cant pair at all, so I would be stuck with $430 amp that has only one setting. That is if I hadnt purchased it from Amazon. I’m returning them today.
Way to go Boss! You built an amazing product and then abandoned it. I have the Katana II that i also love, but cant access all the cool features because guess what? The Katana isn’t compatible with Big Sur. At least the Boss website shows they are working on it. Not the same for the Waza app. No developer replies to the bad reviews is a huge red flag.
In these Covid times , the spouse is working from home on Zoom, and I can still play guitar wirelessly with GREAT sound. It’s a win- win.
The only downside is the app. Every other app I use for my other gear is so much more intuitive than the app you need to use to tweak the sounds. It's really disappointing. I hope they update the app like Fender did with Tone.
This is a true unsolicited review.
UPDATE: The headset started disconnecting from the transmitter after a few minutes (5-10 minutes) almost every time. When I unplug and then plug in the transmitter again, it works great again for a few minutes. I contacted BOSS support, but no response yet. I'm optimistic that this is a faulty device. I'll update when I know more.