BOSSJOY Ultrasonic Humidifier Cool Mist with No Noise 6L Premium Air Humidifier with Whisper-Quiet Operation, Waterless Auto Shut-off, Adjustable Mist Mode for Home Bedroom Babyroom Office
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6L Super Large Capacity: Cool mist humidifiers with 6L water tank ensures you a whole night moisture rich air. Shut-off automatically when water level is low, so it won't overheat or short circuit.
- Built in Microporous Cartridge: Filter the water from micro-organisms and bad odor, gently soothes you and your baby/kids with clean moisturized air.
- Super quiet: Ultrasonic humidifiers are incredibly silent so it will never disturb you; perfect humidifier for baby room; allowing for better sleep and a more peaceful environment.
- 3 adjustable mist modes for your selection; Dual 360° rotating nozzles for any direction; built-in aroma box; We provide one year warranty. Your satisfaction is the most important thing for us.
- Aroma Diffuser Function: you could add any essential oils you like and and fill your home or office with a pleasant, soothing aroma.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The most comfortable environmental humidity is between 45% to 60%. Add humidity to the air, much better to prevent you from dry skin, winkles, mildew or having a cold.
Winter or Summer
You’ll need this home bedroom baby room office whole house humidifier in dry winter and it’s a must have for hot summer when you in air-conditioned room.
From Day to Night
6L large capacity ensure mist running all day and all night. You deserve such a personal humidifier.
High or Low mist
3 adjustable mist modes, you can choose the right mist level for your room.
The air humidifier comes with an automatic shut-off function which will shut off automatically when there is no water remained. So no worry for overheat or short circuit.
Benefit of room humidifier
• Increase the moisture in the air of your home/office, providing a more comfortable environment for breathe and sleep.
• Help to keep your skin looking healthy and hydrated around the clock.
• Relieve the discomfort of colds and flu, nasal congestion, dry itchy skin, chapped lips, and dry throat.
• Humidify with cool boiled water or distilled water.
• Clean the transducer and water tank once a week.
• Replace the used water in the water tank and water base frequently to keep the unit clean.
• During the storage, clean, mop up or air-dry all parts and then place them in the original package.
• Type: Ultrasonic Humidifier
• Power: 25 W
• Capacity:6.0 L
• Noise: <40 dB
• Output Mist: 270 mL/H
• 1 * Mist Humidifier
• 1 * User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PERFORMANCE 4/5 - Spews more than enough mist for your average room, and the 6 liter tank should keep you from having to refill it more than once a day. That also means it's quite heavy when full, perhaps around 40lbs. There's a handle buried under the black nozzle cap but I won't bother with it — the cap does not come off or re-attach easily, and while filling it upside-down the handle obviously won't be any good to you.
Speaking of the cap — it sucks. The mist is not directed straight to the nozzles but instead dumps the mist out from the handle underneath. That means a lot of blowing force is lost as the mist serpentines through that plasic maze and finds other tiny exits (the cap isn't airtight, and may need a bit of grease applied). You still get a nice jet from the nozzles, but despite having 360 degree adjustable positioning, all you'll get are tiny variations on "straight up". I would like to see the handle and cap abandoned entirely to make the mist dispersion more efficient.
BUILD QUALITY 5/5* - Take this with a grain of salt as I've only had the thing for a day. Most often with ultrasonic humidifiers the piece that gives out is the fan, which begins making aggravating amounts of noise. This is especially true with economy models like this one. In the ideal case the fan is safe to take out and disassemble allowing you to simply grease it up with petroleum jelly (this was true for my TaoTronics 3.5L), worst case you'll need to buy a new fan for ~$10. I haven't disassembled my unit to check and hopefully I never have to.
Nothing else about the unit makes me worry — it hasn't leaked in the tank nor the base and the fan vent looks reasonably well protected from water.
AESTHETICS 4/5 - I find the high contrast black on white somewhat pleasing, but the large Bossjoy text feels unnecessary. It seems to be asking for brand loyalty even though Bossyjoy just makes these humidifiers... weird. In addition the non-transparent tank makes it harder to check the water level at a glance — instead you'll have to check the thin window on the right side where the LED lamp is. Depending on how you position the unit this might be inconvenient.
EXTRAS - This is my first humidifier with an essential oil dispersion feature and I like it a lot. Considering how simple the implementation is I'm surprised this isn't more common; basically they put a little tray in the fan's intake with a piece of cotton in it to hold essential oil. Makes sense to have too, as many with respiratory problems have a lot to gain from both humidity and oils like eucalyptus.
VALUE 5/5 - I've had $80 humidifiers with less features, worse performance, more noise, and uglier appearances. If this unit doesn't break down with regular use I'll be very satisfied.
tl;dr - Probably the best value ultrasonic humidifier you can get on Amazon.
Edit 4/26/2018: About 6 months have passed and the unit is still working well; no problems at all while enduring fairly high up-time at maximum dial. I gave the mineral filter one soaking in vinegar since then and haven't seen white dust anywhere despite my region's heavy water.
Still highly recommend this device.
When I received the unit, something was rattleing inside the resivoir. I coaxed the piece out of the refill hole and found that it was supposed to screw on to the refill cap. This might be something to warn others about if they experience the same problem. Seems to be a shipping problem. I have no problem filling the resivoir and carring it back to the unit. However a small woman might have a problem.
The unit is totally portable so it can be used anywhere in the house.
Most recent customer reviews
Only downside, they last about 6 months.Read more