|Item Weight||60.2 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||21 x 21 x 17 inches|
|Item model number||CPACK300|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||3|
|Warranty Description||7 Year Limited Warranty on Tool (s), 1 Year Limited Warranty on Compressor|
BOSTITCH CPACK300 3-Tool and Compressor Combo Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CAP2000P-OF oil free air compressor: 2.8 CFM at 90 PSI with 150 max, 6-gallon reserve tank, impact-resistant shroud to protect gauges
- SB-1850BN Brad nailer: adjustable depth guide, tool-free adjustable exhaust and no mar tip; drives 18-gauge brads 5/8-inch to 2 inches in length
- SB-150SX finish stapler featuring bottom-load magazine, tool-free adjustable exhaust and no mar tip; drives 18-gauge 7/32-inch narrow crown finish staples
- SB-1664FN finish nailer features quick-release nose door, adjustable depth guide, tool-free adjustable exhaust and no mar tip; drives 16-gauge straight finish nails
- Accessories include: 1/4-inch by 40-feet PVC air hose with fittings; 1,000 1-1/4-inch brads; 1,000 1-Inch staples; 1,000 finish nails, tool lubricant and canvas carrying case
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
BOSTITCH 3-Tool & Compressor
From the Manufacturer
The Bostitch CPACK300 3 tool finish combo kit is the perfect combo kit for jumping right i nto any finish or trim project. You get 3000 fasteners, a oil-free compressor, an air hose, all the necessary fittings and a carrying bag, along with three great tools. Included in the CPACK300 is the Bostitch SB-1664FN 2-1/2-inch 16-gauge finish nailer, the Bostitch SB-150SX 1-1/2-inch 18-gauge finish stapler and the Bostitch SB-1850BN 2-inch brad nailer--everything you need for your next finish and trim project in one convenient package. This kit can be used on everything from arts and crafts to crown molding to staircases.
Top Customer Reviews
Chris had no idea Amazon sold tools... LOL Now I am doomed!!!
He is a carpenter and had to replace his nail gun, I mentioned to check on Amazon and he not only replaced his original gun, but got a new compressor (which apparently you can never have too many of)and two more guns for the same price he would have paid just to buy the one!
He was like a kid in the candy store!!!
Of course he had to tell all the guys he works with who now search Amazon for tools too!!
The price was amazing, the tools... well they are Stanley Bostitch so you know they ROCK and Chris... well he is the happiest guy around!!
The nailers have worked very well. I particularly enjoy that the brad nailer can handel 2-1/2 inch brads. With that long of a brad I can hand crown moulding with the brad nailer, which leave me much smaller nail holes to fill.