|Item Weight||53.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20.3 x 17 x 20.8 inches|
|Item model number||CPACK1850BN|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||6|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||7 Year Limited Warranty on Tool (s), 1 Year Limited Warranty on Compressor|
BOSTITCH CPack1850BN 2-Inch Brad Nailer and Compressor Combo Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bostitch 2-Inch brad nailer and compressor combo kit is perfect for all of your around-the-house projects
- The oil-free air compressor offers 2.8-cfm at 90-psi with 150 max, large 6-Gallon reserve tank, impact-resistant shroud to protect gauges, and weighs only 38-Pound
- The brad nailer features adjustable depth guide, tool-free adjustable exhaust and no mar tip, and drives 18-gauge brads 5/8-to-2-Inch in length
- Accessories Include 1/4-Inch by 40-Feet PVC air hose with fittings, 1000 2-Inch brads, tool lubricant, and carrying case
- Backed by 7-year limited warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. Good for heavy duty projects projects.
2. Included brad nailer support multiple size of nails.
3. Feels and looks really sturdy.
4. Multiple people complaint on the sound level. But what I see is that a 6.0 HP motor will make that sound, if you have a low sound, go with 2.0 HP ones.
5. The hose connector is very easy and the hose come with the nailer kit is good.
6. Within 1 min after fresh start the compressor is ready to serve.
1. Size is big and eventhough this is expected, still you need to make sure you have enough space to keep it.
2. Weigh's around 40 pounds, so be sure you have enough muscle to carry around.
3. Start switch is really bad design. A switch which is pull and push. I am not sure why that design, instead of regular switch.
Overall the refurb unit came with great condition. As mentioned by many customers, CPO did not had any packing in the box, but the box is really big and strong to keep it ok during shipment. Brad Nailer and hose is brand new.
I recommend this product to home improvement passionate.
Upon unpacking the box, plugging in the compressor and turning it on, it built up to its maximum 150 psi air pressure in just a couple minutes and then kicked off. The compressor noise was significant, but not unbearable. Even my skittish tabby cat, Rex came slinking out, albeit with ears at that "I'm annoyed" angle, and sniffed at the compressor while it was running, so the noise couldn't be all that bad. I oiled and loaded up the nail gun, attached the provided hose and went out and in just a few minutes had the all the baseboards (I had already cut and fit them all) installed in the room. I drove an entire stick of brads and the compressor only came on one time for perhaps thirty seconds.
The next item on my "honey do" list was to repair a large picture frame that had pulled apart into to two L-shaped pieces. I added a little Gorilla glue to the broken joints, put the frame back together and expertly shot a few brads through the sides. Well, not exactly expertly, as the brads were much too long for the task at hand, but I managed to get the job done and make the wife happy. I have since ordered a variety pack of brads so i should always have the correct length for the job de jour.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use the compressor all most daily and nailer about once a month everything works wellPublished on July 16, 2014 by Jeffery Blair
I bought this Combo Kit for my husband for Fathers Day and he absolutely loved it! Great price and excellent product!Published on August 21, 2013 by Terri
Everything is great, except the nailer...jammed up on first shot...had to take it apart, pull out wacked brad and put it back together... Read morePublished on January 4, 2013 by JHS
This is a great compressor. I have not used the nail gun yet, but soon enough when the next DIY project starts.Published on March 16, 2012 by budmax
I just bought this Bostitch unit (on sale at Lowes) to replace my Porter Cable unit which just failed after about two years of light home-owner use. Read morePublished on December 4, 2011 by Scott C.
I had this compressor about a year now and there's no complaint about it. The nailer works ok but at some time i will upgrade to another Bostitch brad nailer.Published on November 1, 2011 by GBuilders