|Item Weight||17 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.2 x 3.1 x 14.9 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||MIIIFS|
|Color||Bostitch Gold and Black|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
BOSTITCH MIIIFS 1-1/2-Inch to 2-Inch Pneumatic Floor Stapler
|Price:||$289.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1-1/2-inch to 2-inch pneumatic flooring stapler for driving flooring staples
- High-speed, mallet-actuated operation; extra-wide composite base; 420-inch-pounds of driving power
- Constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum;-includes rubber-tipped mallet and foot kit
- This stapler is ideal when working with 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch finished or unfinished hardwood flooring
- 15 by 3-1/8 by 3-1/4; 11.2-pounds; 7-year limited warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Adaptor foot and FloorGuard graphite mallet provide stability and control. View larger.
1.5" to 2.0" staples are ideal for
0.5" to 0.75" hardwood flooring.
Harness the power of compressed air and complete your stapling jobs quickly and easily. Just connect the Bostitch MIIIFS Pneumatic Floor Stapler to your air compressor for 420 in/lbs of impact at 70-120 PSI. A manual strike will activate the firing action with a lightweight FloorGuard graphite mallet, and a 92-staple magazine will keep you working without interruption.
Comfortable Design Keeps You in Control
Ergonomically designed for ease of use, the MIIIFS features an elongated handle that lets you work in a natural, comfortable position. For control, the extra-wide 1/2- and 3/4-inch interchangeable base plates sit flush against floor boards for stability, so you can drive staples at the proper depth every time. Additionally, a pre-finished floorboard adapter foot won't scuff or scratch floors during installation for a professional-grade result every time.
Lightweight, Durable Construction for Everyday Use
The MIIIFS Pneumatic Floor Stapler's lightweight body and graphite FloorGuard mallet make this tool comfortable enough to wield all day without fatigue. Built for durability, this stapler will withstand the wear and tear of any jobsite.
The Bostitch MIIFS Pneumatic Floor Stapler measures 3.13 x 14.8 x 17.25 inches (WxHxL) and weighs 11.2 pounds. It is covered by a seven-year limited warranty.
Stanley-Bostitch manufactures premium-quality, innovative fastening tools and fasteners for industrial, construction, and home-improvement applications. Products include pneumatic staplers and nailers; compressors; manual staplers and tackers; coil-fed screw systems; rivet tools; glue guns; a broad assortment of collated nails, screws, staples and specialty fasteners in a variety of materials and finishes; and carton-closing staplers--many of them industry firsts.
What's in the Box
Stapler, FloorGuard graphite mallet, pre-finished-flooring adapter foot, and two base plates (1/2 inch and 3/4 inch).
Top Customer Reviews
1) The tool makes it very easy for a novice to put down a nice, tight hardwood floor. If the boards are laying tight an easy swing of the mallet is all it takes to fully seat a staple (more on this later). If the board is warped the MIIIFS can stand up to a solid mallet smack without any trouble. The mallet's plastic face, by the way, does not show any signs of cracking so far.
2) The stapler efficiently uses the its air so you do not need a big compressor. I have been using a 1.5 hp unit with a 6 gallon tank. Output is set at 85 psi. I doubt such a small compressor could supply two nailers simultaneously, but it handles one quite nicely.
3) The stapler did develop a small air leak near the top shortly after I began using it. The amount of leaking is small (based on psi drop at the compressor) but does make a distracting noise. This leak does not affect the function or reliability.
4) At your starting wall you need to face nail the flooring until you get about 6 inches from the wall. After that you'll have enough room to get the stapler into position.
5) As you approach the far wall the stapler can be used up to the last 13 or 14 inches.
6) As mentioned earlier the tool only requires an easy mallet smack. However, if you don't swing firmly enough the staple will not seat fully. This is usually caused by crowding against the far wall and not having enough room to swing the mallet.
7) The firing knob is too stiff to actuate by hand reliably - the mallet is required.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this nailer a few years ago. I only use it occasionally. I have had problem with it every time I use it. I'm not a professional flooring installer. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent performer, accomplished the job with no jams or misfires.Published 2 months ago by Steven A Moore
Excellent Staple gun for doing hardwood tongue and groove flooring. Just installed 4000 sq ft and flawless performance.
This is the second Bostitch stapler I have owned. The first one worked well but we needed to employ "lock tight" on occasion to various bolts. Read morePublished 5 months ago by skauer
Worked just as advertised for my one floor job, now it sits in my basement. Anyone need a floor stapler? Hit me up.Published 6 months ago by Cpg3
Must work well because my husband has been doing a great job installing our wood floors! Thanks, honey!Published 7 months ago by Pamela L. Jimison
I never buy cheap tools and always suggest the same to others. This is a professional grade tool. I was in the electrical trades and am now "out of the field" but we always... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Paul C