|Item Weight||10.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.1 x 5.6 x 13 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||N80CB1|
|Color||Bostitch Gold and Black|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BOSTITCH N80CB-1 Round Head 1-1/2 to 3-1/4-Inch Coil Framing Nailer
|Price:||$239.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The product is Coil Frame Nailer
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Powerful coil framing nailer for framing, seathing, subflooring, roof decking, siding, and fencing
- Contact-trip trigger; large-capacity magazine
- Aluminum housing
- Accomodates nails from 1-1/2 to 3-1/4 inches
- Weighs just 8 pounds; 7-year warranty; made in the USA
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: BOSTITCH N80CB-1 Round Head 1-1/2 to 3-1/4-Inch Coil Framing Nailer
BOSTITCH N89C-1 Coil Framing Nailer B000KDZLAQ
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CPO Outlets|
|Dimensions||13 inches x 12.06 inches x 5.56 inches||16 inches x 5.8 inches x 13.2 inches||14.8 inches x 15.6 inches x 6 inches||12.4 inches x 11 inches x 5.2 inches|
|Item Package Weight||10.55 pounds||11.4 pounds||9.85 pounds||9.75 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Your little weenie air compressor doesn't have the PSI to push it.
2. You have droped the coil of nails and the tips are bent together. If this happens uncoil the nails, step on one end of the coil and stretch them out and re-coil them.
3. Sometimes during the first few shots you will see a problem such as above due to the extreme capacity of the coil of nails. Use the tool for an hour and you know what's wrong. A nail head is being wedged into one of the interior coils, flip the gun counter-clockwise in your hand and it's a simple process of pushing straightening the coil with your finger or another nail, takes like 2 seconds.
Anyone who has carried 15 pounds (exageration) of stick nails in their pouch knows how heavy they are and how fast they actually go, so you are constantly walking to the nail box and then, which is really fun when you are sheathing a roof. "Hey, throw me a coil of nails." Yea, you can throw these things up to guys on the roof, or on the 2nd floor because they are big enough and heavy enough to easily throw, try throwing like 300 stick nails up to someone.
As for the reviews about finding nails...Read more ›
1. More nailing, less reloading(like I said).
2. Great size for tight spaces.
3. Great balance even fully loaded.
4. Plently of power.
5. TOUGH, dropped on a six foot ladder, picked it up and got back to work without pause.
1. Can only toenail from left side in REALLY tight spaces due to the feed mechanism on right side(not that big an issue).
2. Not the best gun for rapid nail switchs, so if you have to switch often between 12D and 8D ring for small jobs it can be a pain.
I bought it to do a fence. For framing no depth adjustment is probably fine but for the fence, I really need to set the depth of the drive.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Haven't had a lot of time with nailer, but has worked perfectly when used. Make sure you oil it as required by the manufacturer and it should give you years of service.Published 4 months ago by Rob Howe
I really love this thing. It's rock solid and the only time it ever jammed on me was when I was going too fast for my little air compressor to keep up. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Bethany W.