|Item Weight||3.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 13 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||SX1838K|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||7 Year Limited Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $14.88 shipping
+ Free Shipping
BOSTITCH SX1838K 18-Gauge Narrow-Crown Stapler
|Price:||$96.03 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The product is 18GA Stapler Kit
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Oil-free engine: requires no daily maintenance and eliminates risk of oil stains on work surfaces
- Selectable trigger system: easy conversion between sequential or contact modes. Trigger lockout mode for use when working in occupied spaces
- Dial-A-Depth control: quickly and conveniently set fasteners to desired depths
- Swivel air fitting: increased maneuverability. Filtered air inlet for improved engine durability
- Reversible belt hook: with integrated pencil sharpener for ultimate convenience
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Update: all 4 of the staplers in my job trailer have now broken the drivers. Have used Bostitch staplers for years but the new models do not hold up. I have bought my last one. I now give it a 1 because I can't give it a zero.
2. swivel air fitting
1. Odd size 7/32 staple. For me, SS was important for outdoor projects, so limited choices vice 1/4" crown staples.
2. Trigger safety is awkward. Although this is partly due to the 2 function trigger. I always think safeties should be color-coded.
Wish List: I like depth setting wheels, but they ought to be indexed.
I've been in the building trade all my life and have extensive experience with most tools.
This is a great stapler. Quick change trigger, quick turn depth gauge, and hook to hold it on your belt while working. It even has a built in pencil sharpener- funny, but helpful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This worked out very well. It was exactly what was needed since the repair kits are no longer available for my older stapler.Published 2 days ago by Stephen
Okay, I've only had this particular item for a few weeks now, but it seems about as well made as several of its predecessor models that I have used for many years. Read morePublished 3 months ago by John L.
Neighbors loaned me this for a home project building fence(I had to return it to them) but insisted that I purchase it from them. Read morePublished 5 months ago by premier620
So far its good. Love the ability to change the depth of staples.Published 8 months ago by Terry Chavis
So far this crown stapler has held up really well. I've gone through 6-7000 staples on reupholstering projects without a single misfire or jam. Read morePublished 9 months ago by EngineerOpinion