Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
me & my BIG ideas BOX-109 Create 365 The Happy Planner Box Kit 12 Month Undated, Best Year Ever Classic
- Bright colors, beautiful photographs and inspirational sayings fill this 12-month planner
- Includes 1, 12-month, undated classic Happy planner; 4 sheets of stickers that will help you add dates to your Happy planner and tabs; 2 magnetic bookmarks; and 4 sticky note pads (20 sheets each)
- The Happy planner is an expandable, disc-bound planner system that combines your love for creatively with your need to organize
- Plan a Happy Life
Compare with similar items
Create 365 Planner Box Kit- Best Year Ever/Stripes, Undated
Me & My Big Ideas Create 365 The Happy Planner Six Month Extension Pack
Create 365 The Happy Planner 12 Month Student Edition Box Kit PLNY-12, Happy Blooms, Dated August 2017 - July 2018
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Top Rated Treasures||Dynamic Bargain||Amazon.com||The E-commerce Superstore|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 1.5 x 14.5 in||14.41 x 10.2 x 1.5 in||9.25 x 7.37 x 0.27 in||14.7 x 10.3 x 1.6 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bright colors, beautiful photographs and inspirational sayings fill this 12-month planner! in this box kit you will receive 1, 12-month, undated classic happy planner; 4 sheets of stickers that will help you add dates to your happy planner and tabs; 2 magnetic bookmarks; and 4 sticky note pads (20 sheets each). the happy planner is an expandable, disc-bound planner system that combines your love for creatively with your need to organize. Plan a happy life
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This comes with a pen, it's a ultra fine tip marker pen, and I expected it to be cheap but it seems nice. It also comes with stickers of all the months and 12 sets of the numbers 1 through 31. This is what makes it a kit because this means you are going to spend all of one day putting 365+ tiny stickers in place. The stickers are not as easy to remove from the page as they really need to be, they aren't cut out right, and you may feel better off using markers (recommended) or gel pens (I'm not in high school anymore) to write the days in. In addition to the stickers and single black pen that come with the kit, you are very shortly going to wish you had additional stickers and colored markers to decorate with, don't fight that urge, buy like 12 different sticker sets. You'll want them for decoration, you'll need them to cover up the mistakes you'll make. Each month has a different cover design, there are places each week to write gratitudes or words of the week or weekly highlights. It's a great thing to give a young poet, or artist, because there's little areas for notes or doodles all over the place. There are OCCASIONAL inspirational quotes, but they are used sparingly and are at least not the same old ones, they're original and occasional.
You ARE going to make two mistakes. And even though you're going to ignore me, here's how to avoid them;
1) On the full month pages, do not start at 1, and DO NOT apply stickers numerically. Instead, for each month, BEGIN AT 31, 30, OR 28. Meaning apply the last sticker first. Then using another calendar as a guide, maybe a phone or computer calendar, go up from the bottom, for instance, April 30 is the last day of April. It falls on a sunday. Apply Sunday the 30th, then Sunday the 23rd, then Sunday the 16th, 9th, 2nd. Next, apply Monday the 24th, 17th, 10th, 3rd. You are reading this and thinking it is too complicated, you are going to ignore this advice, you are going to end up applying the sticker for April 31st. Make sure you have a craft knife available to peel it off, and also peel off the rest of the stickers you apply one day off for the month of May and beyond until you realize your mistake.
2) On the full week pages, write the date for Sunday BEFORE THE OTHER DATES AND WORK BACKWARDS. Alternatively, write a date erroneously in the "notes" section and hope you realize your error before too many weeks.
Make sure you buy extra stickers, markers, and or glitter spangles to cover up your mistakes, but don't let them discourage you, those mistakes belong to you. Mistakes deserve love, too.
- easy to use, this version is not dated, it comes with stickers so you can date it yourself. I can see this would be good for if you end up skipping a month or something- you can just keep going.
- cheaper than the EC planners. Accessories are also available at a ton of places (Michaels, Amazon etc)
-Customizable: this planner is designed so you can add or remove pages, buy inserts to be added etc. You can buy dividers, new covers, additional things such as a page with postits etc. they offer sections you can add to your planner for health/fitness etc which makes it super customizable.
-this particular kit came with a variety of stickers and date stickers. Great to get started with.
- just tossing this in your bag, I found the cover sometimes popped off. The rings are plastic and so I had one break once- but I am hard on my planners. The rings are easy to replace and you can easily just buy them at a craft store if this happens.
-I didn’t think the pages turned as easily as in my EC planner- however you may not have an issue. I’m in and out of my planner several times a day.
-cheaper quality: This as I said had the rings snap a few times but also the laminated cover wore somewhat quickly and the paper is thinner than the EC planner so you may get some bleed thru if writing with different inks etc.
I cannot say enough how gorgeous this planner is! I love everything about it: the cover, the designs, the layout, etc. I love that it's undated. I was able to set up to start using September 1st and then date the rest accordingly. I'm so happy that I didn't have to throw away half of the inserts!
I plan on using this to keep track of my online classes and fundraising for an upcoming mission trip so I can't attest to how it works as a faith journal (what many people use it for).
The only reason I took a star off is because the box the kit came in was heavily damaged (pic included); none of the products were damaged though.