- Save 8% on Ulanzi ST-02S when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by DHphoto Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BOYA BY-M1 3.5mm Electret Condenser Microphone wit..." and save 24% off the $19.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
2 Year Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
BOYA BY-M1 3.5mm Electret Condenser Microphone with 1/4" adapter for Smartphones iPhone DSLR Cameras PC
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.00 (20%)|
- Brand: Boya (1 year warranty and friendly customer service)
- Clip-On mic for smartphones, DSLR, camcorders, audio recorders, PC etc.
- High-quality condenser is ideal for video use. Low handling noise
- Vidpro XM-L Wired Lavalier microphone - 20' Audio Cable
- Omni directional condenser microphone
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BOYA BY-M1 is an Omni directional lavalier microphone, designed for Smartphones, DSLR, Camcorders, Audio recorders PC etc, it is perfect for video use. With Omni pickup pattern, for full 360° coverage, it absolutely gives you the possibility to capture anything in your sight. Moreover, the integrated 6-meter (20”) cable with 3.5mm 4-pole gold plug is just a second thing to be connected to your smartphones and most of your cameras. 100% a good choice to be picked. Super sound for presentations and video audio recorders
1. For Smartphone:
Switch off the microphone. Slide the ON/OFF up to OFF/Smartphone. The power is shut down.
2. For DSLR, Camcorders, Audio recorders, PC etc:
Switch on the microphone. Slide the ON/OFF up to ON.
Transducer type: Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
Frequency Range: 65Hz ~ 18KHz
Signal / Noise: 74dB SPL
Sensitivity: -30dB +/-3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
Output Impedance: 1000 Ohm or less
Output Connection: 3.5mm (1/8¡±) 4-pole gold plug
Battery Type: LR44 (Included)
Microphone: 0.7x0.3x0.3 inch (18.00x 8.30 x 8.30mm)
Audio Cable: 20ft (6.00m)
1X Boya Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone
1X LR44 battery
1X English User's Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The audio pickup of this microphone is omni-directional and it definitely makes a positive difference when using it. I picked up this mic after doing some research for microphones I could use with my iPad and iPhone to enhance onboard sound. This one is perfect for my uses and at twenty bucks the price was right too.
An excellent accessory I highly recommend!
NOTE: If you go to playback a video you recorded using this mic and you don't hear anything, unplug it from the device and you should hear the recording.
WOW. This mic sounds really good. I'll note that, at least in the case of my camera, the output from this mic appears to be on the high side. That's good news, because you won't end up with one of those videos where you can barely be heard, but be sure to give it some distance from your mouth; down on your shirt where is belongs, as opposed to on your collar or held in your hand.
And I don't know if all powered mics work this way, but as an added bonus, when turned off the mic can be used with a smart phone or with any other equipment that does not require a powered mic. And as others have mentioned, it comes with a really long cord.
You will love this mic.
* The cable is very long
* It is powered for use with a DSLR or Video Camera (includes battery)
* Probably the best budget lapel mic out!
It is a great microphone and the price is right for $20 you can't go wrong it is better then all those expensive mic's out there.