Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BP7-12 with T2 terminals - Genuine BB Battery
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on May 9, 2014
These are for my backup standby inverter for my computer. It originally had B B batteries, and I had bad luck with some other brands so I stuck with B B. This ad clearly shows a B B battery, but as others found out, the battery you get is a different brand. But it's $10 cheaper than B B and so far has backed me up in a few power outages. That's all I really care about so I'm not going to return them.
The ad is blatantly misleading, however so don't expect to get a B B battery.
on September 12, 2014
I bought the exact, brand-name replacement because it had to fit inside a UPS and the published dimensions for the various generic replacements didn't appear to be an exact match. The BB Battery was more expensive, but still much cheaper than replacing the UPS. It charged up and is now in use. I can only assume that it will last as long as the original.
on November 7, 2015
Even though all the numbers were the same on the product I had and the one I ordered, the terminals were different and did not work. We ended up spending a long time filing the terminals on the new item to finally get them to fit. Not real happy when all the numbers were the same. I was expecting identical and got similar.
on July 3, 2015
A perfect OEM replacement for my Belkin UPS system. The two batteries took about 20' to charge and the software immediately recognized them as perfect. Much cheaper than replacement products from 3rd party sources...
on May 24, 2014
Came fully charged at 12.9V
Self test left it still at 100%
Unplugged with tower, monitor, modem, & router 30 sec. and still read 99%.
Seems to be GREAT battery.
on December 5, 2013
This review is of the Rhino battery that was shipped and does not reflect the "genuine BB Battery" that is advertised and ordered. The battery appears to be of similar size to a genuine BB battery. Unlike the original battery this one clearly states that it must be charged and discharged 3 times before full capacity is achieved. It is difficult to know if you are fully charging the battery since there's no directions for how long to charge it . I believe a genuine BB battery does not require the charge-discharge cycling of the battery 3 times in order to achieve maximum service.
on October 26, 2011
I purchased two batteries as replacements for my Geek Squad home battery backup system. They were a perfect match and arrived earlier than anticipated. The photo in the advertisement for the battery was slightly different than my original batteries, however, the ones that arrived were duplicates. I'm back up and running. So far everything is great. Thanks.
on January 15, 2014
I just RCVD the battery and it is NOT the BB Battery as indicated in this review. Provided terminals have to be used in addition to the terminals attached.

I will charge the battery and try to use it. Not sure that I will keep or try to return the unit.

What really makes me upset is that I paid extra so as to get the BB Battery, since the BB Battery is what the OEM had used.
on July 16, 2016
Dead on arrival. Unfortunately for some reason was not able to attend them for a month (although I did put them in charge) and after wanted to use them they both were dead and too late to return.
on September 2, 2013
Delivery was quick and it dropped right into my APC Back-Ups 500 which is an older model with a metal case. It was an exact replacement for the original and much cheaper than a new UPS.

See 1 answered question