Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on January 14, 2018
I received this charger a while ago to charge AAA NiZn cells. The LED lights don't come on unless I play with the cells A LOT. Finally the LEDs come on red. If I brush the charger, cells will move slightly and the LEDs will go off. I presume they are not charging if the LEDs are off. The LEDs show solid red always, even after many hours of charging.

This is not the high quality charger that I expected. I sent an email to the vendor, InnoLife on November 23rd and never got a reply.
on June 25, 2014
Strongest and longest batteries I have ever had. A battery charger is a battery charger, but this one charges 4 at a time. Lights let you know when they are fully charged. It is best (from experience) not to recharge your batteries all the time but only when they are run down. The 12 batteries allow me to keep fresh ones in my camera and since it does not tell me when they are low, I always have 4 fully charged ones available, and four for other purposes - tooth brushes, etc.
on December 23, 2013
Charges well and the batteries work great in my high voltage CD player that likes to eat batteries. I love how I can keep reusing these batteries so I don't worry about running it too much.
on June 6, 2015
Batteries don't last!!
on October 30, 2014
The right voltage at the right price.
on September 20, 2016
charger stopped working in quick order
on August 12, 2015
Great batteries better than any Duracell or Energizers bought in the store.
on December 7, 2013
Charges quickly and that little extra voltage seems to help all devices work better and flashlights seem to shine brighter.
on September 14, 2014
The little bump in voltage is noticed when flying my quad. Quite a value as well. How long will they last..?
on January 5, 2015
Last a bit longer than NiMh batteries, shipped quickly.