HoMedics BPW-201 Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Supersize Digits, Smart Measure Technology and Irregular Heartbeat Detector
- Clinically proven accuracy with Smart Measure Technology
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector
- Risk Category Index compares readings to defined levels established by the U.S. National Institutes of Health
- 120 Total memory recall for 2 users
- Date and time stamp and memory averaging function
- Date & time stamp and memory averaging function
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
It is recommended that persons with severe hypertension, severe diabetes, or severe arteriosclerosis consult their physician prior to measuring blood pressure at the wrist.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The reviews here are definitely suspicious and probably funded by HoMedics. Never again Medics you be the Ho.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this for my younger brother, based upon reviews here, and my own experience with similar product by same manufacturer. Read morePublished on May 22, 2014 by A Bee
There is a mini USB that allows connection to PC and upload of data to Health Vault. Overall device is easy to use. Would recommend it.Published on March 13, 2014 by Saifur Rahman