Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on January 15, 2016
i ordered it for me because i don't wear much make up often so as soon as i got it, i started playing with it. so far, the eyeshadows are pretty good, goes on smoothly and seems to hold color pretty well. the lipgloss doesn't seem tacky or too oily, the color is pretty pigmented. i've got an olive undertone so i don't see too many of the shades working for me, but i'm sure others' mileage may vary. overall, i'm pretty content with it.
on August 13, 2016
Love This Little (All In One) make up, small enough to carry in handbag, very compact, with 10 shades of lipstick/ 14 eyeshadow, 2 Blushes,and 2 Pressed compact with little applicators ....
on March 29, 2016
BEST MAKEUP I EVER OWNED. I LOVE SIZE, COMPARTMENTS ARE AWESOME, AND ALL MAKEUP STAYS ON WHEN APPLIED. THANKS
on February 1, 2016
Great gift.
on July 15, 2016
I bought this as a gift for my niece and she loves it. It's not something that I would recommend if you want all day color, but it's great for play. The container has a neat design that makes it easy to carry with you on the go.
on July 17, 2017
Colors look good but when received the product inside was all broken up and the powder covered everything inside and out. Won't recommend it unless the can package it tighter or make the plastic case more durable.
on December 12, 2016
You made a 12 year old girl very happy.Fast service too.
on April 15, 2016
Good . Bought it for my sister, she loved it
on April 24, 2016
The lip palate in this box is some thing I like the most. It has good shades . The eye shadows are okay . They are too girly with shine. No nude shades. Overall good to start with.
on February 9, 2017
The product is ok for me. I occasionally use cosmetic so it works for me. Gloss shades are dark. Only few lighter shades.