- 49% Cotton, 32% Modal, 19% Spandex/Elastane
- Machine Wash
- A MOM'S CHOICE AWARD WINNER, our hands-free strapless accessory offers breastfeeding moms convenience, ease and discretion. Must be worn in addition to our nursing bra
- Our FIGURE 8 OPENING engineered for easy breast shield insertion and removal (no need to detach breast shield from bottle) and holds the bottles in an ideal upright position. A snug fit ensures bottles are positioned for optimal suction.
- Offers discretion as PATENTED DESIGN SECURELY ATTACHES to our nursing bras' B-clips, leaving no need to remove your top or bra."
- Allows nursing moms the option to PUMP ON ONE SIDE AND BREASTFEED ON THE OTHER
- Available in SIZES SMALL TO X-LARGE. Please SEE OUR SIZE CHART IMAGE for sizing details. Strapless nursing bra accessory. Nursing bra and bottles not included. NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: The design of the elastic band on this garment has been updated. The product images reflect the new design; however, we are still working through our inventory so you may receive one that still has the original band. The look of the band has changed but the comfort, fit and functionality are still the same.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Why We Made It
Let’s be honest, ladies, pumping will never be the best part of your day, and most hands-free pumping garments aren’t the easiest to use. With over 80% of breastfeeding moms pumping, our new Clip and Pump Hands-Free Nursing Bra Accessory represents a real game-changer for hands-free pumping. It is so innovative with its patent pending design, you’ll be pumped about the convenience, ease and discretion that it offers.
Winner of Mom's Choice Award 2017!
Clip and Pump Hands-Free Nursing Accessory Size Chart
Need some assistance sizing yourself?
Contact Bravado Designs and a Bra Fit Specialist will help.
Features & Innovation
Designed to attach securely to your Bravado Designs nursing bra’s B-clips.
Discreet, no need to remove your top or nursing bra.
Patent pending figure 8 opening engineered for easy breast shield insertion and removal – no need to detach breast shield from bottle.
Elastic-enforced figure 8 opening holds bottles in an ideal upright position.
Wide, stretchy and comfortable bottom band.
Super soft, breathable cotton modal fabric blend.
|Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra||Clip and Pump Hands-Free Nursing Bra Accessory||Original & Original Full Cup Nursing Bra||Ballet Nursing Bra||Classic Nursing Cami||Washable Nursing Pads (3-Pairs Pack)|
|Cup Sizes||A-J||B-G||B-D & Full Cup DD/E-G||B-DDD/F||B-DDD/F||All|
|Fabric Content||Nylon and spandex||Cotton, modal and spandex||Cotton, modal and spandex||Nylon, spandex and modal||Nylon and spandex||Cotton, modal and spandex|
|Wash Care||Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach if needed, hang to dry, do not iron, do not dry clean||Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach if needed, hang to dry, do not iron, do not dry clean||Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach if needed, hang to dry, do not iron, do not dry clean||Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach if needed, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean|
|Breastfeeding Access||Nursing clip||N/A||Nursing clip||Pullaway||Nursing clip||N/A|
|Back Style||Hook and eye||Hook and eye||Pullover racerback||Pullover||Pullover||N/A|
|Key Features||Seamless stretch. Molded cups with removable inserts||No Straps. Clips into Bravado bras. Hands-free pumping||Breathable cotton-modal. Smooth-back comfort||Smooth-back comfort. Modal lining||Built-in bra with removable inserts. Tummy coverage. Long length||Moisture wicking. Moisture barrier to prevent leaks|
|Stages||Pregnancy and nursing||Pumping||Pregnancy and nursing||Pregnancy and nursing||Pregnancy and nursing||Nursing|
|When To Wear||Everyday, everywhere||On the go and at home||Everyday, at home and sleep||At home and sleep||Everyday, everywhere||Everyday and sleep|
Nursing moms have been telling us that pumping, as part of their breastfeeding journey, can be so time-consuming and most hands-free pumping garments aren’t ideal. Our patented Clip and Pump Hands-Free Nursing Bra Accessory’s revolutionary patented design offers moms the convenience, ease and discretion they have been asking for. The patented design is engineered for easy breast shield insertion and removal – no need to detach breast shield from the bottle and keeps the bottles in an ideal upright position. All Bravado Designs styles are tested and certified in accordance with oeko-tex standard 100 requirements, which ensures products are free from harmful substances.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 2 x 2 inches; 0.81 Ounces
- Item model number : 9301XJ2
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : May 1, 2016
- Manufacturer : Bravado! Designs Inc.
- ASIN : B01NBMXMHB
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is that it is a little small. I followed the size chart exactly and bought a medium. (I'm currently wearing a 36G; prepregnancy and pre-nursing 36D.) The medium is tight. I have to wear it on the loosest hooks and even then it's still tight. But I also worry that if I got a large, it would be too big. It's almost a good thing it's tight, because then it holds the breast shields perfectly in place. Although it is slightly uncomfortable.
Highly recommend if you value being able to do anything with your hands while pumping!
I give three stars for a few reasons:
1) As stated by some reviewers online, this bra is not “one size fits all.” If you’re reading this, you’re likely a nursing/pumping mom who has recently given birth or one who will give birth soon and hopes/plans to nurse and pump. So perhaps I don’t need to state the fact that your nursing breasts may transform into something unrecognizable from their earlier state and the holes for the flanges with this bra are a bit narrow set, so depending on the width between your nipples, this bra may be ill-fitting. I was able to position my breasts to make the width work for me, but depending on your body, that could be uncomfortable for some.
2) The bra has a seam that runs from the elastic band that goes around your rib cage up to the hole for the flanges of the pump. After 1 week (and zero washes!), it tore along this seam. I was concerned that the tear would get larger as I used the bra more and that the tear might weaken the elasticity of the bra and ultimately affect the suction of my pump. If the tear widened, it wasn’t noticeable to the naked eye. If the suction was affected by the tear, it wasn’t too impactful. The tear probably could have been sewn by someone more capable with a needle and thread than myself, but after so little time using the bra, and feeling hopelessly busy in returning to work with my infant at home so that I couldn’t take the time to return or exchange the item, I was not pleased with this defect.
3) After about 4 months worth of use, the bra clasp got caught up on something in the dryer and caused the metal on one of the hooks to be terribly mangled. This was probably my own fault for not having remembered to put it inside of a laundry bag. It somehow hung on by only 1 hook for another month or so until I no longer needed it.
This time I don't want to do that again, plus I realized that the pump I got this time around doesn't have flanges that separate so the holes would have to very large in the sports bra to even get them in.
So this is where I say YAY to this design!!
Fits the pumping tanks perfectly that I get from Target. Is snug enough to hold everything on tight. I got the XXL and I am a 42C. Fits great.
Only downfall is that you have to have some type of pumping tank or bra on to use this. You cant use it with a regular bra. (so maybe that sportsbra might show it's face in an emergency haha)
Top reviews from other countries
Keep in mind this doesn’t work for nursing bras that pull to the side and don't have a clip in front.
It would be awesome if it came with a strap with the clips on either end that you can put around your neck so you can clip the bra in place using that strap so it truly doesn’t matter what bra you have on.
Original: This is awesome. Makes pumping very easy and hands free. It is pretty snug so I would go up a size. I am normally 34C and got a medium. Factor in that your boobs get huge when milk comes in. I would have preferred a large fit especially for around the band. Overall, would recommend