Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 317 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 378 reviews
on June 22, 2015
My husband and I got this for our road trips we'd be taking with our little one, who was 4 months old. He is on the longer side, so I wish we actually purchased this earlier than we did, because he's about to grow out of it and he's only 5 months now. Oh well, I'm looking forward to using this on baby #2 someday! It's an awesome travel, pop up bassinet, with a firm base and easy fold system. Once your baby isn't swaddled and really starts to move around, like swing his or her legs side to side, I'd not recommend it, simply because it's too small. Great for those little-little ones though!
review image
on July 28, 2016
We have LOVED this! I got it for a 3 week trip as we were going to be staying in multiple places and driving the whole time. I didn't want a bulky pack-n-play type bed. I have even gotten good at folding it up one handed and it is SO light and easy to pack away because it's flat. I'd buy this again in a heartbeat! We have a 3 mos old and she fits great in it. I'm hoping to "train" her to sleep in it so as she grows we can still use it for trips until she's 1yr old
on July 22, 2016
If you sit in bulkhead seats this will fit perfectly at your feet! I had flight attendants say what a great idea it was! I have 4 month old twins and traveled with one in the carseat next to me abd the other slept soundly in this bassinet- actually both babies preferred the bassinet to the carseat. It's super lightweight and the airline didn't count it as a carry on since it was for a baby.
on October 18, 2016
We love this! I bought this to replace a Moses basket. It was perfect for allowing my baby to sleep wherever I needed him to in the house. My mom and MIL also loved that they could have him nap in a bed he was used to when they watched him at their house. At 3 months, he has almost outgrown this bed, but it was invaluable for the first couple of months.
on May 31, 2016
We used this on vacation and it was great! It saved a lot of space in the car and worked great for my 2 month old. I also loved that I could easily move it to any room in the house and lay my baby down without worry
on October 24, 2016
Perfect size, folds easily. I actually use it for an elderly dog to keep her contained. The pad is a quick wipe down.
on January 31, 2017
I can open and close this one-handed, which is awesome. A little larger (wider) than I expected, doesn't give us much space on our queen bed, but it provides plenty of breathing and growing room for my son. The elastic mesh sides make it easy to pick him up if I'm sitting next to the bassinet. Love having this!
on May 1, 2017
We were visiting family for a few weeks with my 2 month old and I didn't want to bother with a pack n play. This fits in the suitcase! Would also work great as a co-sleeper. If you travel at all or don't have space/funds for a bassinet, this is great for the first few months.
on February 21, 2017
We love this item! My MIL even asked to buy it from us to keep at her house for the other grand babies to use. We've taken it on trips in the car as well as a plane (put it in the car seat check bag). Great size, and no problem at all for our little guy to sleep in after being used to the halo bassinet.
on September 30, 2016
This travel bassinet is absolutely amazing. We used it for a camping trip for our 3 month old and it was so great. She had her own little space and she was comfortable. I love how it folds up, too. Super easy to fold and unfold. Highly recommended!
review image