Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 156 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 164 reviews
on March 16, 2016
I have bought this wig multiple times but this time the wig did not meet my expectations. The bangs were not right in spite of the usual trim that is needed. It just didn't fit right. Since I trimmed the bangs I couldn't return it so I'm stuck with it.
on August 5, 2016
I love this wig! I wasn't expecting much given the price point but am so pleasantly surprised.

When it arrived I put it on and didn't like the style on me. But it's heat resistant, so I simply straightened it. It's amazing! The texture is so fun! I'll be buying this in other colors and expect it will stay in my wig rotation for a long time.
review image
on April 6, 2016
I am new to wigs so here are my reasons for buying this wig.

1) Once I hit menopause & started taking hormones the texture of my hair changed. My hair used to look just like this wig; long, straight and shiny, but now it is curly, coarse and dry. I wanted a wig that looked like my old, pretty hair.
2) I am not a 'glamour' gal and I do not like taking a lot of time getting dolled up to go out. I am more of an outdoorsy/ jock who needs to be able to occasionally clean herself up and go out in public like a social member of society. The ponytail hairstyle was getting old and not very pretty. I love the idea of just putting on a wig and BOOM, hair is done. One less thing for me to deal with.
3) I have been toying with getting a new haircut with bangs but didn't want to make the commitment and then figure out that I had made a mistake that was going to take a long time to recover from. This wig was a great way for me to give the layered look a 'test run'.

The color and texture were wonderful. Very pretty and simple. I could have easily passed it off for my own hair. I have been wearing it around the house trying to get used to the 'new do'. Can't wait to go out with on. Since most of my friends only ever see me in a ponytail, they have no idea what my hair looks like when it is down. It will be fun to get their reactions.

Some things to note. This is a very light weight wig. It works well for me because I have my hair tucked up under it and it's the same color as the wig. If you don't have any hair your scalp would probably show thru. I think it will be great as something I throw on now and then just to go out for the evening but I don't think it's sturdy enough to be an all day, every day wig. It's a $28 wig. Don't expect the same quality as one 10x the price.

Hubby thinks I am a goof ball for doing this and that I'm pretty no matter what. What a nice guy. :)

I am new to wigs so here's my story. Once I hit menopause the texture of my hair changed. It used to look just like this wig; long, straight and shiny, but now it is curly, coarse and dry. I am not a 'glamour' gal and I do not like taking a lot of time to getting dolled up to go out. I am more of an outdoorsy/ jock who needs to be able to occasionally clean herself up and go out in public like a social member of society. The ponytail hairstyle was getting old and not very pretty. I love the idea of just putting on a wig and BOOM, hair is done. One less thing for me to deal with.

PROS: The color and texture were wonderful. Very pretty and simple. I could have easily passed it off for my own hair.
on April 15, 2016
My first wig and I am impressed. Trimmed the bangs, as alll wigs come with long bangs so we can customize. Fits well, looks natural, feels great. Purchased another brand that cost a lot more and it was nowhere near the quality of this one. Thank you!
review image
on August 22, 2016
Absolutely love this wig, but it lasts for about a week before it looks like crap. I've gotten so many compliments when I wear this wig. I so wish this wig were made from human hair then maybe it would last longer. I've have bought several wigs in this style in hopes it was something I was doing to cause it to lose it curls and nape up. Nope, it's the wig. You get what you pay for. Oh well. If you have a special engagement and you want to wear it for one week this is the wig for you.
on March 16, 2016
This wig came packaged in a vinyl bag with a cardboard collar. It was stuffed with paper and had a hair net over it. It comes attached to the cardboard collar and as soon as that is cut -most wig stores will not let you return it. This wig had the vf logo embroidered on the inside of the cap and had all the tags. The color that I ordered GM632 was not the best choice for this wig so it is blond on top (not rooted) so looks very wiggy and also the wefting is a little bit darker and shows through a bit - read on to see my solution to this. Right away I used a little baby powder-just talc that I got at the dollar store and it immediately toned down the fake shine. The bangs are very long, they look good swept off to the side however I haven't figured out what to use on it to make them stay off to the side without constantly flicking them. I checked on You Tube for reviews and was aware of this before I purchased. I have since used a black sharpie and rubbing alcohol to make the blond look rooted and have trimmed a small section in between the middle of my eyebrows to just a little bit shorter-they still flip off to the side. You do not want to cut them too short or its done- you also do not want to blunt cut them either. Many people suggest taking your wig to your stylist to have it cut to suite you- there is lots of play in this wig. I do like the layers so my color has a long layer of blond and then reddish brown and brown and the length is below my shoulders. I can take almost all of the blond section and pin it back very easily still have lots of hair there. May I also suggest if you are new to wigs that before you try it on get yourself dolled up a bit. Yes there are wigs that are ready to wear out of the box but my experience is that if you look your best the wig will only enhance that look. Most wigs take some time to "play" with them to get them to look the best on you and also take a bit of getting used to because it is such and instant change with more hair, less hair, curlier hair etc. Because I like the blond, if I bought this wig again, I would reverse the color order or make sure it was rooted. The texture of the fiber is soft and quite hair like. I am a 64 yo caucasian and buy African American wig styles because I like them and even better I like the price point.
on April 29, 2013
I love this wig. I didn't like the price though. If you want a natural wig then this one is for you. Easy to style. It's a little long for me so I cut it to fit my style. Good quality and I own a lot of Vivica Fox wigs. They last after you wash them 2 or more times. I use them for very important meetings, and bad hair days. I would recommend this wig for women who don't want to fuss with a wig. Easy to style, comb and wash. I hope this infor. helps.
on February 24, 2016
I cannot say enough good things about this wig; it is all that and more! When I bought it, I also purchased an entirely different wig, from a different manufacturer and wore it one time and tossed it in the trash as soon as I got home! Not with this wig. I was out the other day and a man said to me, "I love your hair!" Even friends who live near me couldn't tell it was a wig! It is the most beautiful wig I've ever seen or owned, and I've owned several over the years. I did take it to the salon and get the bangs trimmed, which I recommend because the front is too long and I also have a short forehead. My hairdresser couldn't get over how glamorous and beautiful it looked on me, nor that it was a wig! I am sixty five years old and last week, while out with this lovely wig on, of course, a man guessed my age to be fourteen years younger than I am! With makeup and this wig, you can rock it no matter how young or old you are!
on November 17, 2016
Saw this on my regular wig site and happened to see it here for way less and way faster. So, quality is as good/better than a lot of the very expensive brands that I started out with like Rene, Gabor, etc. Hair is soft and silky, great texture, and I really love the cap. It's very comfortable and not itchy. Had to trim the bangs/length for me straight off but other than that it's perfect The red color matches my natural hair and again, the hair is much nicer than my Rene, Mariko, and Gabor wigs. Love! UPDATE***I can get about 2.5 weeks of daily wear with a shampooing in between, but again, for the cost, it's great**
on May 24, 2016
i love love love love love it! So far, anyway. I can even wear it when it's hot and I don't sweat like a pig. it's soft and the cap breathes and maybe i'm over-selling it, but so far of all the synthetic wigs i've purchased, this one is my fave!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.