BRUBAKER Wooden Christmas Pyramid, 3 Levels, Height: 45 cm
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$50.00 (33%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Handpainted 3 Level Christmas Nativity Pyramid - Exclusive design from Germany
- Video for assembly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrEKKe4dSik
- 18 inches high (45cm) - Handpainted figurines; Minimal assembly required
- 2 moving leves plus the third level with the stationary angels at the top
- Including 6 candle holders. Including 6 candle holders. Candle holders diameter 0.5" - please use candles greater than 3.7''H (not included). BRUBAKER pyramid/tree candles (here on Amazon) fit perfectly.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Handpainted 3 Level Christmas Nativity Pyramid with 2 moving levels, plus the third level with the stationary angels on top.
18 inches = 45 cm high.
Including 6 candle holders. Candle holders diameter 0.5" - please use candles greater than 3.7''H (not included). BRUBAKER pyramid/tree candles (here on Amazon) fit perfectly. The ideas to these pyramids are deeply rooted in the german handcraft traditions. The natural material wood is enchanting. The impeller driven by candle heat brings a wonderful play of light and shadows on the ceilings and walls. Each pyramid is telling a story... Video for assembly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrEKKe4dSik
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now that I look back at the reviews there are numerous 1-star reviews going back to 2014. The 5 Star reviews are likely fabricated by the manufacturer.
The product I received had huge globs of hot-glue on several places. Edges were not sanded and had splinters coming off them. The figures were poorly painted and were not very detailed to begin with. It did not sit level on the table and someone had even tried to correct for it by using felt feet (and still failed to level it). The branding shown in the photos implies these are made in small serial numbered batches - that's bogus. Mine had the same branding as the photo and was also not serial numbered.
I don't know if Brubaker is a German company or not (or if they even know these cheap knock-offs are being sold in their name), but this product is absolutely not made in Germany.
This product is worth at most $10, not the $100 they're charging. I could make a better one myself using craft wood!