Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 25, 2015
Falsely advertised as full grain. After about 6 months of use the belt is fraying apart in layers and it's obvious that it is constructed with thin faux leather strips and a lot of adhesive. Very disappointed overall in product quality.
266 helpful votes
267 helpful votes
88 comments|Report abuse
on February 2, 2015
Not happy, bought the belt in October. Now the belt is peeling! The black top coat on the belt is peeling off. An all leather belt would not peel! Barely wear the belt so,this is pretty disappointing. Sent the vender a message requesting to return the item 10 days ago and I've had no response so this is why the bad review. The belt I received doesn't look like the belt in the pictures.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on February 26, 2015
Not a bad belt, but NOT the one pictured, and NOT full-grain leather.

FALSE ADVERTISING.

The pictured belt has a richer texture and you can see in the picture that it says "Genuine Full-Grain Cowhide Leather."

The belt they ship you does not have that texture, it is clearly BONDED leather, NOT Full-Grain. It says "Genuine Leather."

Bonded leather is made from tiny scraps of leather that are glued/bonded together into a composite material. This is NOT one piece of solid full-grain leather.

It's not a terrible belt. But it is FALSE ADVERTISING.
114 helpful votes
115 helpful votes
on March 3, 2015
One of the reviewers who gave this belt one star said it smelled like mold. Not at all. This belt smells exactly as it should . . . like real leather because it is real leather. I haven't had the belt long enough to comment on its longevity, but I expect it will wear well since it's much like the 40+ year old belt I finally had to replace.

That's not the only reason I gave my review five stars. I accidentally bought the wrong size (my fault, completely). I called Belts.com and spoke with a very polite man who said they would gladly replace the wrong size belt with the correct size as soon as they received the return. I explained that I liked what I'd seen, so I'd already ordered a replacement. The man told me they'd reverse my original charges as soon as they received my return. (They did, too.) But that's not the sweet thing about this return. I received the replacement more quickly than I'd received the first belt. I can't say for sure, but I think someone in the organization made sure they filled and shipped my order quickly.

I am a very satisfied customer!
3 helpful votes
on June 13, 2015
I'm tired of "throw-away" belts - the kind you wear for a couple months, and they're done. Buying a belt has been a learning experience, since I learned the difference between "genuine leather" (which is made up of leather, but not necessarily all one piece), and full-grain leather, which is all one piece, as it was tanned. The problem with "genuine leather" is that it's almost always finished with a clear coat, or other synthetic finish, that won't allow application of leather preservative (such as neatsfoot oil). When I bought this belt, I thought it stated it was full-grain leather, but what showed up was "genuine leather". When I checked Amazon, the photos showed "genuine leather". However... though it was a little thinner then I'd care for, the finish accepted the neatsfoot oil. Be sure to double-check that you're buying, if that's important to you.
3 helpful votes
on March 5, 2017
Feels like leather, looks like leather, smells like leather. After daily use for the past three months this belt hasn't spli, likely because it isn't bonded. I'm buying a second one because of a bit of weight loss. All of my buckles snap in securely and look nice.
1 helpful vote
on November 22, 2014
Anyone who's calling this "quality" leather is utterly clueless about leather. This is definitely the cheapest of the cheap. It's the kind of leather that feels like compressed cardboard. It will invariably start to buckle, crack, and disintegrate in no time. Your only hope is to condition it deep with Leather Honey, and expect to replace it regularly. Even at this low price it's a rip-off. I'd gladly pay more for a buckle-less belt if I could find one. I guess I'm stuck with this one if I want to use my buckle--I'll just have to replace it from time to time.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on November 17, 2015
I love it! My pants don't fall down anymore! People look at me in a new way, and they have stopped throwing things at me and whispering behind my back. Don't think I don't notice. I know what's up. They try to pretend they're not staring, but I see the looks. I tried to provide a distraction, so you don't have to explain to your kids why that man's pants are around his ankles. I tried yelling and making funny faces, but that just made it worse. There were days in a row when I wouldn't leave the house, because I didn't want to have to deal with my pants falling down. And what if there was an emergency and I had to run? Not a chance. I searched far and wide for a solution, when the BS-40 Men's Vintage Style Full Grain Leather Belt presented itself. When I saw that not only did the the BS-40 Men's Vintage Style Full Grain Leather Belt have multiple holes (because, after all, Thanksgiving is coming up soon), but that it also came in Black, I thought that it was too good to be true. I thought the BS in the name was code for something else, but, I took a chance, ordered it, and when it arrived I jumped for joy! That, of course, made my pants fall down, because I had not yet taken the BS-40 Men's Vintage Style Full Grain Leather Belt out of the box and put it on. But after attaching one of my favorite belt buckles (it has an owl on it), and running through the loops of my pants, I was ready to rock n' roll! I went everywhere that day! It was an incredible feeling, being able to carry things with both hands, because I didn't have to hold my pants up. I was so excited to be able to run again and keep my pants up, that I've been getting back in shape, and I have the BS-40 Men's Vintage Style Full Grain Leather Belt to thank for it! Thank you, BS-40 Men's Vintage Style Full Grain Leather Belt, you've changed my life.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on February 25, 2015
Belt is advertised as Full Grain Leather, the best quality grade. What I received is "Genuine Leather", the lowest quality grade. I will be returning this belt promptly and I expect not to have to pay postage.
79 helpful votes
80 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on October 28, 2016
I am a waist size 34, naturally I purchased the size 36 waist belt and it fits perfectly with enough room for adjustment if you need to tuck in a work shirt. I specifically purchased this belt for use with a belt buckle as this belt does not come with one. The leather is high quality full grain leather and is very sturdy for use with a holster if you conceal or open carry. The snaps that secure the buckle are very sturdy and I don't see them failing with prolonged use. All in all I'm very happy with the price and the fast shipping. would recommend this product to anyone
1 helpful vote